- Successful candidates in SSC-CGL-Tier-2-2014
- What’s the cutoff for SSC CGL 2014?
- How many cleared SSC CGL 2014 Tier-2 exam?
- Where is the Official Answerkey for Tier 2?
- Tips on Typing Test & Document verification
- What’s next after Tier-2 stage?
Staff selection commission has uploaded the result of CGL 2014 (Tier 2) exam conducted in April 2014. To know your result click on following links:
- Successful in Interview Posts: List 1
- Successful in Statistical Posts: List 2
- Successful in Non-Interview Post: List 3
Reserved category candidates crossing General cutoff
- such candidates are shown in their respective categories.
- (*)1386 OBC, 113 SC and 36 ST
- (**)104 OBC, 7 SC and 2 ST
- (**)4417 OBC, 509 SC and 151 ST
- 501 candidates overlapping between List I and List II
- 911 candidates overlapping between List II and List III.
given on this page, click me
given in separate article, click me
- Interview / skill tests likely to begin from June 2015. Keep checking your regional website.
- Marks of failed candidates will be put on official SSC website http://ssc.nic.in
- you can revise option during document submission stage
- if you qualified in both List 1 (interview post) and list 2 (statistical post), you’ve to give interview only once.
- Same way, you’ve to give Computer / skill test (DEST/CPT) only once.