- Hallticket for APFC/EPFO exam
- Car Pooling / lodging/ accommodation
- Scheme of APFC exam
- Syllabus of APFC Exam
- Strategy for APFC exam
- Reservation Pattern in APFC
UPSC has uploaded the hallticket for recruitment to 170 posts of Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner in Employees Provident Fund Organization, Ministry of Labour and Employment.
@APFC/EPFO-2015 players: Please Post your exam-center/travel/accommodation details in comments, IF:
- You’re Seeking/offering any shared transport / vehicle pooling during the exam days.
- If you’ve any doubts on center-location/travel/accommodation AFTER Google Maps (e.g. In google maps: college name is right but area name is different, or what is the best place to stay near xyz center? etc.)
- If you’re a senior player (or resident of same city) and want to share some tips on the travel/lodging etc.
This could help save lot of money, time and inconvenience– particularly of players from outside the city.
Also, please maintain following process:
- Before posting comment, go through earlier comments first and check google map.
- If you found a potential pool-buddy in the comments below– better directly contact him on his given email / phone, rather than replying to his comment here. because he may not re-check this page immediately again.
- Please avoid posting chat-comment (hi hello, best luck, thank you etc.) that way comments are not cluttered unnecessarily. And needy person can swiftly glance through the pages. I might remove such chat-comments without meaning any disrespect to you.
- While posting comment, you may tick “Notify me of follow-up comments by email.” that way you can keep tab on the replies.
- Will update this page to include any wisdom shared about travel/lodging tips for a particular exam-center.
- Any other suggestions also welcome.
- Exam date is 10th January 2016 Sunday and duration of tThe test will be of two hours from 10AM to 12 Noon
- Medium of the test will be both Hindi and English.
- The test will be an objective type with multiple choices of answers and will carry a maximum of 100 marks.
- There will be penalty for wrong answer. Every wrong answer will carry a deduction of one-third of the marks assigned to that question. If no answer is marked for a question, there will be no penalty for that question.
- During last 30 minutes of the exam, no candidate te can go to toilet.
- You have to tick answers in black ball point pen only.
- General English – To evaluate candidate’s understanding of English language and workman – like use of words
- Indian Culture, Heritage and Freedom Movements and Current Events.
- Population, Development and Globalization
- Governance and Constitution of India
- Present trends in Indian Economy
- Accounting and Auditing, Industrial Relations, Labour Laws, Insurance
- Basic knowledge of Computer applications, General Science
- Elementary Mathematics, Statistics and General Mental Ability
- Social Security in India
Both job profile and exam preparation strategy is given by Asst. Provident fund commissioner Shri Shikhar Sharma (Rank-37 | APFC-2012) on this link click me
- As such 170 seats are distributed as following: SC-24, ST-14, OBC-54, UR-78
- Total eight seats for PH candidates as following: 5 for Orthopedic + 3 for (hearing/deaf)
- Above information collected from this pdf of UPSC