- Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has declared of preliminary exam for Rajasthan State Administrative services (RAS) and subordinate services.
- Total 11,046 candidates qualified for Mains.
- Click me to see PDF file containing roll number of successful candidates.
- Cutoff they’ve already declared; Marks and answerkey will be declared soon.
- RPSC had conducted prelim exam on 28th August 2016 and declared result on 15th September.
- So hardly in 18-19 days, they finished checking paper- that too for a non-computerized pen-paper-OMR type test. Look like UPSC can learn a lot about speed- both from RPSC as well as RBI Grade “B” officer’s recruitment.
Cutoff marks for RAS-2016