- Mrunal’s Economy (Full): Live Online Course for UPSC 2019: (Batch-2)
- Timing and Launch Date
- Fees & Admission Process
- My first economy batch (liveclasses) was launched at Unacademy Plus in December 2018. The batch is going on smoothly with weekly classes, quiz and doubt solutions.
- Many candidates were interested to join it, but could not join, due to limited number of seats. So, we are launching second batch, with the same features that is:
Mrunal’s Economy: Live Online Course for UPSC 2019: (Batch-2)
- Course Content: I’ll be teaching Economy including its theory, Contemporary Issues & Current Affairs including the latest (interim) Budget-2019 & Economic Survey.
- Target Exam: UPSC Civil Services IAS/IPS Prelims 2019.
- Medium of Instruction: English & Hindi.
- Study-Material: PDF handouts for Rapid Revision before the Prelims in English text. Handout also has Hindi terminologies for technical words so that vernacular medium mains aspirants’ time is saved.
- Further details about the course are given in this brief YouTube video:
Timing and Launch Date
- Weekly Live online classes. Accessed anywhere in the world through your mobile, tablet, laptop, PC.
- If class is missed, recordings can be watched. However, I would encourage the participants to attend the live class, because that’ll bring discipline in your study routine and you can absorb & ruminate the lecture & study material in a structured manner, [instead of creating backlog of shows and then doing ‘binge-watching’ at once.]
- Batch starts from Monday, 11th Feb 2019, 9 PM.
Fees & Admission Process
- Link for Registration: Click Me
- In Delhi, there are “fullfledged” UPSC coaching classes that teach all the GS subjects (Geography, environment, economy, polity, historyculture, science technology and current affairs & CSAT Aptitude) under one roof at fees above 1.50 lakh rupees. But you cannot pick and choose the faculties for individual subject, so usual scenario is that some faculties (usually the founder(s) of the class) are good, while some subjects’ faculties are not so good but you have to live with that, despite paying high fees.
- Another Delhi model is “subject module classes” i.e. individual subject faculty will run his own class for only one subject (say geography, economy or history). Here you can pick and choose the courses and faculties. Still, even if 34 ‘subject module’ classes are joined, the collective fee will be ~36,000 to 45,000/ and the cost of monthly food and room-rent is extra.
- so unacademy plus has developed a subscription model, to provide a better way to prepare for UPSC Civil Services Exam (CSE), wherein full length classes of all subjects (Geography, environment, economy, polity, history-culture, science technology and current affairs, CSAT Aptitude & more) are available at one platform, and you can pick and choose the subject wise expert educator for live lectures, watch and rewatch their recorded lectures along with quiz and study material, without any restriction on number of courses enrolled. So, just one subscription that unlocks everything for all subjects.
|Feature||Delhi “Full Fledged” Classes||Delhi “Subject Module Classes”||Unacademy Plus platform subscription model:|
|All subjects are taught under one roof?||Yes, but each subject faculty may not be great.||No||Yes, and you can pick and choose educator for individual subject|
|Candidate can pick and choose the faculty of his liking?||No||Yes||Yes|
|Fees||₹ 1.50 lakh plus||Depends on No.of Subjects Enrolled e.g 3-4 subjects:
~₹ 36,000 to 45,000/-
|₹ 3,500/- per month**. No fees for individual subject or individual educator.
Use PROMOCODE “mrunal.org” to avail further 10% discount.
|Additional Cost of Food, Room Rent at Delhi||Yes||Yes||Not Applicable|
- Link for Registration: Click Me
- For further queries, don’t hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org