- Prologue- Mains result out after a month’s delay
- Interview preparation courses at Unacademy Plus
- Free (offline) mock interview by Mrunal & Unacademy
In the 2019 Civil Service exam, it took Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)…..
- 40 days to declare the prelims result. (Exam conducted on 2nd June and result delivered on 12th July, 2019)
- 116 days to declare the mains result (Exam conducted on 20th September, 2019 onwards and result declared on 14th January 2020).
- In 2018 exam cycle, UPSC had declared the mains result within 83 days of conducting the exam (Exam conducted on 28 September 2018 and result was declared on 20th December 2018).
- That means 2019’s Mains result was delayed by More than a month (33 days) compared to 2018.
- Anyways you can access it here: Roll-number list OR Name-List
- Unacademy is organizing interview preparation programs with the help of the renowned educators in this field.
- The advantage of unacademy plus platform is that
- you don’t have to pay separate fees for individual courses, you just pay one fees and it unlocks all the courses full length.
- Online program which can be accessed from anywhere, recorded sessions if you miss the classes.
- Further you can use “Mrunal.org” coupon code additional 10% discount on this subscription
|Faculty / Teachers / Educators||Course Link|
|M.K. Yadav’s Interview mentorship program, wherein he’s planning to cover 100+ topics through 2000+ interview questions.||Course Link|
|Awdhesh Singh (Retd.IAS) & Team’s Interview preparation program||Course Link|
|And many others, just check this page:||Unacademy Plus Courses|
- In the UPSC mains exam, each of the general studies, essay and optional subject paper consists of 250 marks, whereas the interview consists of 275 marks
- In the last 3 years the spread of mark between Mains + Interview has become such that, even with the difference of 20 to 30 marks in the interview (Personality Test) you are completely out of the consideration from top 3 services IAS/IPS/IFS.
- And you cannot cover up that gap through (hoping to secure) more marks in the mains exam (क्योंकि बाकी टककर के उम्मीदवारों ने वहां पर आप के आसपास ही मार्क हासिल किए होते हैं. अगर कोई ऐसी गलतफहमी रखता है कि उसको इंटरव्यू में थोड़ी कम भी मार्क्स मिल जाए तो वह मुख्य परीक्षा के मार्क्स के दम पर आईएएस बन जाएगा तो वह संभव नहीं है. हां एक जमाने में ऐसा हो जाता था लेकिन पिछले 3 सालों से यूपीएससी ने marking pattern थोड़ा कड़क कर दिया है)
In this regard I am pleased to inform that with the help of Unacademy, I am organising free (offline) mock interview program at New Delhi.
- 👨🏫 Panelist:
- Myself (Mrunal Patel, Been sitting at the mock interview panels in various classes for the last 6 seasons, have also published many articles & some youtube recordings from on that).
- + Seasoned civil servants such as Shri Rakesh Verma (Retd IAS, Additional chief secretary Rajasthan) and noted academicians.
- 👨🏫 Panelist:
- 📆 Dates: 3rd, 4th, and 5th February 2020.
- 📌 Venue: Some place safe in New Delhi
- 🙋♀️ Eligibility: Whoever has cleared the UPSC mains 2019 exam and appearing for the interviews
- 📝 Admission Process: Since it is a free program, we have a limited number of seats. Admission will be on a First Come First serve basis depending on who is filling the form first. Form-URL: forms.gle/kQskoGeRUyuZW1bEA