- Prologue: 5 Prelims Mocktests for free
- Features of the Unacademy Prelims Mocktest
- Brains behind this Testseries
- MockTest timetable & REVIEW classes
- Register for FREE
- This test series consists of 5 full-length Mock tests General Studies (GS) Papers for UPSC CSE Prelims 2020
- They’ll cover entire syllabus and month-wise Current Affairs.
- These tests are specially designed, keeping in mind the changing demand of UPSC and have been curated and reviewed by the most experienced educators/faculties in UPSC coaching field such as Mrunal Patel, Rakesh Verma (IAS)and Atish Mathur.
Mode of Exam: online from anywhere in the world. (#Stay-safe-in-CORONA)
- Each GS Paper consists of 100 MCQs x 120 minutes, just like UPSC Prelims.
- Negative Marks (Penalty) for wrong answers, just like UPSC Prelims.
- Ranking: All India Ranking for each test, if you attend the test live.
- Medium: Question paper designed in both English and Hindi languages.
- Post-Exam: Detailed analysis and discussion after each of the exam by experienced faculties in UPSC.
|Exam Directors(i.e. those who curate the questions from the question bank)||Exam Faculty (list not exhaustive)|
EXAM DATE & TIME
(Basically Sunday, 10AM)
After Exam: review/feedback/answer explanation classes
English+English (8 PM)
|29 March 2020 at 10 AM||Sunil Singh||Atish Mathur||Jatin Verma|
|12 April 2020 at 10 AM||Madhukar Kotawe||Dhanlakshmi Satish||Saurabh Pandey|
|26 April 2020 at 10 AM||Ankit Kumar||Deepanshu Singh||G Rajput|
|10 May 2020 at 10 AM||Rajnish||Md Rizwan||Prakash Kumar|
|24 May 2020 at 10 AM||Ankit Kumar||Rakesh Verma||Snehil Tripathi|
Click this to Join for Free: Bit.ly/UnacademyUpscChampionshipMrunal
तो सोच क्या रहे हो! हिस्सा लो, and Let’s Crack It!
Disclaimer: The content of this test series is licensed to Unacademy and is created and owned by a third party. Any claims arising in connection with the content provided herein are the responsibility of the third party and Unacademy shall at no point in time be held liable for any claims or issues arising from the same.