SSC CGL 2014 Postponed to second half of 2014
Background: Earlier, SSC Combined Gradulate Level exam (CGL 2014) was to be held on 27th April and 4th May 2014.
- But now SSC has decided to postpone this exam.
- This exam will be held in second half of 2014 (Meaning July or afterwards)
- On 27th April: SSC has to hold 2013’s re-exam. [and many of 2013’s player would have re-applied for 2014’s cycle as well.]
- General election. =>
- many sarkaari school/colleges will be used for storing & counting EVM = can’t spare them as exam centre
- All police occupied on election-duty=> hence cannot focus on Nakal-Mafia of Gangetic plains.
Refer Official press release http://ssc.nic.in/whats%20new%20html/latest_news/notice_CGL_2014.pdf
SSC CGL 2013: Re-Exam on 27th April (only 7 centers)
Background: 2013’s exam cycle was caught in paper-leak and subsequent court cases. SSC will be holding re-examination, re-exam ONLY for candidates who had given 2013’s T1 or T2 on following centres
|Re-Exam for CGL-2013||When?||This is applicable to:|
|TIER-I||27 April 2014
(morning & Afternoon)
|TIER-II||?? (yet to be announced)||
Refer official press release: http://ssc.nic.in/whats%20new%20html/latest_news/NOTICEregardingCGLE2013.pdf.
Sir 2018 ka tier 1 kab tak hoga koi news
ayushman mitra bharti
Thanks for the info..
sir can you plz inform me the due date of sub inspector in ssc
sir plz btao na tire 1st ki koi news aai h kya
Is There any update of SSC CGL.
Please inform me when notification comes out for th CGL 2019 exam