Write Essay on any one of the following topics. 2500 words, 3 hours.
- Combination of `Samata` (equality) and `Mamata` (motherly love) would lead to `Samarasta` (social harmony). (Modi while praising Ayyankali)
- Development (Vikaswaad) vs Expansionism (Vistarwaad) [Modi in Japan]
- Economic aggression may soon become more dangerous than military aggression (A Judge on telecom license bribery case)
- Those who do not learn from history are bound to repeat it (IAF chief during a seminar)
- Critical reasoning and fearless interrogation are pre-requisites to democracy (HRD minister in teachers’ day speech)
- Justice hurried is justice buried (SC judge during a seminar.)
- The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others. (Gandhi said this. VP quoted during LBSNAA speech)
- I want Students to have a sense of responsibilities and show it in a tangible manner. (Gandhi said this and Pranab recalled during a speech)
- Children are the foundation on which a strong, vibrant and dynamic India shall be built. (Pranab on teachers’ day).
- Education should be imparted with a view to the type of society that we wish to build. (Dr. Radhakrishan’s quote, Pranab recalled during teachers’ day speech.)
- Education should become a force for the nation’s character building. (Modi on teachers’ day)
- Religion can never be the basis of a Modern state. (Katju)
- Reunification of India, Pakistan and Bangladesh. (Katju)
- India, the country that threatens no one and is a friend to many. (Aussie PM)
- India, the model international citizen.(Aussie PM)
- India, the world’s emerging democratic superpower (Aussie PM)
|Post comment below containing topic and keypoints of your essay.||draft essay in MS word, upload It on google drive. Then comment below this article with two things:
Q. Are there any prizes and winner announcements?
Q. Then what exactly are you trying to accomplish?
Ans. Two things
- once there is enough data, I’ll update this same article by copying those points from comments.
- If someone seems really consistent and talented, might ask him / her to join my gang.