- IR, Security
- Ethics, Accountability
- Indian Economy, Development
- Education, Science, Public health
- The end of American century is nigh.
- Parliament- the very heart of a democracy. (Context: Terrorist attacks on Canadian parliament and earlier on Indian parliament.)
- Can India carve out a foreign policy with friendship to all, without sacrificing its interests?
- India’s growing power ought to be felt by its adversaries and not flaunted.
- In 21st Century, the inter-religious understanding is pre-requisite to end the fanaticism.
- If pluralism is undermined, democracy will be in grave danger.
- Secularism, pluralism and the right to dissent- the three ethos of Indian Democracy.
- A minority government is akin to enjoying power without responsibility. (says Shivsena)
- Can intellectuals and think tanks make a difference in a democracy?
- Country which forgets history, can never create it (Modi)
- Sardar- the true architect of Modern India.
- Accountability of public functionaries is an integral part of any good governance framework. (Pranab)
- Activism and restraint are the two sides of the same coin. (Jaitley- why CAG should not sensationalize scams).
- Censorship to art, is same as lynching is to justice. (Henry Louis Gates)
- If Media converted pen into broom…
- A lifetime in prison is a hidden death sentence. (Pope wants all nations to stop death sentence and lifetime imprisonment).
- Can economic growth be rapid, inclusive and sustainable at the same time?
- Can social inclusion and macroeconomic stability be achieved at the same time? (Brazilian President succeeded in first but failed in second).
- Illiteracy and Poverty have bi-directional relationship.
- Child labour and poverty have bi-directional relationship.
- Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind. (Einstein)
- The scientific explanation of the origin of universe and humans, doesn’t exclude the role of God. (Pope).
- Clean India is a precursor to a healthy India. (Modi)
- Can public and private sector play complementary role to each other in healthcare and education?
- Philosophy is an ivory-tower exercise with no practical relevance to our day-to-living.
|Post comment below containing topic and keypoints of your essay.||draft essay in MS word, upload It on Google drive. (or write on paper, scan and upload as pdf on google drive) Then comment below this article with two things:
For earlier lists, visit Mrunal.org/essays.