- UPSC has released written + interview score of the toppers from Civil service 2014 examination
- From that, I’ve prepared categorywise ranking and merit list
- For 98 ST candidates: vacancies are as following- 13 IAS, 3 IFS, 10 IPS, 56 Group A and 16 Group B.
- Please note: these are approximate ranks, e.g. nine candidates have identical total 949 marks. which among them is on top, for that I’ll have to refer to original merit list published on 4th July (click me for PDF). I don’t have time for that but if anyone wants to play with the full Excel file I’ve prepared, click me.
- So just approximate ranks- it should help people in the middle-order gauge their possible services.
- UPSC yet to declare marks of individual papers in Mains for civil services 2014 exam.
mrunal sir, Economy survey 2015 ke summary konse lecture/article mei hai?
I totally agree with Sagar comment.
yes sagar you r right….some communities claiming ST….but they not live in tribal areas…even they live more than OC life. but use ST card….