- 2015, December-18-23: UPSC conducted the Mains examination of 15,008 candidates
- 2016, February-19th: Mains Result declared and total 2797 candidates selected for the interview stage. Click me to see the result PDF file.
- 2016, February-23rd: Schedule will be uploaded on the UPSC website.
- 2016, March-8th: Interview will begin at UPSC Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi-110069.
- The candidates will be required to produce the original Certificates in support of their claims pertaining to Age, Educational Qualifications, Community, Physical Handicap and other documents such as Attestation Form and TA Form etc. at the time of their Personality Test.
- The formats of SC/ST/OBC/ PH Certificates, Attestation Form and TA Form, etc. can be downloaded from UPSC website.
- No request for change in the date and time of the Personality Test, intimated to the candidates, will be entertained under any circumstances.
- The candidates are advised to notify changes in their address, if any, to the Commission immediately through Fax or letters.
- The mark sheets of candidates, who have not qualified, will be put on the Commission’s Website within 15 days from the date of publication of the final result (after conducting Personality Test) and will remain available on the Website for a period of 60 days.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!