- Banking Classification #4: Wholesale Bank (WLTF), Cooperative Banks, DCCB, PACS, NABARD, SIDBI, EXIM, NHB, DFI, SFI, IFCI, SIDC, SSIDC
- Banking Classification #5: Islamic Banking, Indigenous Bankers, MUDRA Bank and NBFCs, Account Aggregators, Fintech Companies
Prologue: from now on, all Powerpoint available at https://mrunal.org/powerpoint BUT in Mediafire folder, don't try to download all PPTs at once in zip file, else it'll give error in opening the powerpoints.
Banking Classification #4: Wholesale Bank (WLTF), Cooperative Banks, DCCB, PACS, NABARD, SIDBI, EXIM, NHB, DFI, SFI, IFCI, SIDC, SSIDC
- At present, neither the government nor the commercial banks are in position to drastically increase their finance to infrastructure projects, because of fiscal deficit and NPA problems respectively.
- Therefore, RBI has proposed to create a in new category of differential bank known as wholesale and long-term finance (WLTF) bank to accept large deposits and accept them in infrastructure and industrial projects.
- How are whole sale banks different from universal commercial banks, payment banks and small finance banks?
- How are Cooperative banks different from Commercial banks?
- Classification of cooperative banks in India. Problems of Rural and Urban cooperatives, budgetary provisions for setting up core banking solution (CBS) between village cooperatives and district cooperatives.
- What are Developmental financial institutions (DFI)? How are they different from commercial banks? The rise and end of DFI in India from: IFCI, SFI, NSIC, ICICI, IDBI, SIDC, SSIDC till Narsimhan-II Committee.
- All India financial institutions (AIFI): NABARD, SIDBI, EXIM and NHB: their ownership, functions and chronological order of establishment.
Youtube Link: https://youtu.be/XivIwxS5bSU
Banking Classification #5: Islamic Banking, Indigenous Bankers, MUDRA Bank and NBFCs, Account Aggregators, Fintech Companies
- in this lecture, we will continue forward with our classification of financial intermediaries, starting with “what primary dealers (PD) and who regulates them?”
- Define bank? What is an NBFC? What are the differences between them two?
- Classification of nonbanking financial companies based on their regulators:
- RBI control NBFCs: Asset Finance Company (AFC), Infrastructure Finance Company, Infrastructure Debt Fund (IDF), Investment Co., Core investment, Gold Loan companies, Factor Companies, Microfinance, Chit funds and residual NBFCs.
- What are NBFC Account Aggregators (AA) and peer-to-peer lending Fintech Firms?
- SEBI controlled NBFCs: Stock Broker, MF, Investment Banks: (US term), Merchant Banking Companies: (UK term), Venture Capital Fund
- NBFCs regulated by IRDA, PFRDA and National Housing Bank?
- What are NIDHI companies and Microfinance institutes?
- Micro Units Development & Refinance Agency Ltd. (MUDRA): origin, structure and functions. Why are MUDRA bank loans unattractive for NBFCs and MFIs?
- What are the principles of Islamic Banking? What is RBI’s stand about allowing their entry in India? How can they help Indian Economy? What is Shariah Equity Mutual fund?
- Unregulated Credit Agencies: Indigenous Banker, Moneylender, Financial Broker. Their salient features
- Answer to the persistent question in comments: When will the syllabus be over?
Youtube Link: https://youtu.be/7SFaHLd4DLs
Sir aap hi Hindi medium ki umeed ho…please lcture dal do ek week h ab ..
please help me.,,
my confusion regarding selection of optional subject.i am confuse between sociology,guj.lit,and pol.sci.&IR. my writing medium in mains is gujarati. i am fully unaware about availibility of materials and source in gujarat. please help me sir,,.
Thank you for this valuable information . Can you describe for which study material is best for all banking exam.
sir ji 4 din h ab toh daal do lectures
Sir pls more lectures chaie
all the lectures are already uploaded on youtube channel
Sir has already completed the series. Go to his YouTube channel,you’ll find the remaining videos.
dhanyawad sakshi…mujhe lecture mil gae dekho ab unko dekh luuuu yehi badii baat h
Ab toh 2,dinh daal do sir lecture
Sir, i’m new to technology, i downloaded your ppts, in zip form, then extracted it. but dont know how to watch ppts, they are not in powerpoint form ?
Bhai youtube pe lectures already uploaded hai, bas website update ni hai. PPT bhi sir ne uploaded hai, download section section new BES seies hai.
Sir आप जो economics video lecture मे पढ़ाते है क्या उस lecture का PDF उपलब्ध हो सकता हैं ?
Sir, I have two signature, but I am not able to recall that which signature I have been uploaded. Sir plz help me.
Download ever ppt individually.
My answers will be c
Does Mrunal Sir update his videos yearly?