- To check your UPSC civil services prelim 2017 result, visit Official UPSC site LINK OR my mediafire link (if govt server unresponsive under heavy traffic)
- On 18th June 2017, UPSC had conducted preliminary exam for civil services aka CSAT, and on 27th July 2017, they’ve declared result= within 39 days. Seems a new record for UPSC, because last year they had taken 40 days.
- Last year, ~15,500 had qualified for mains, this year, less vacancies hence 13,366 qualified for mains-2017.
- Those who cleared prelims, need to fillup a new form online before mains. It’s called “Detailed Application form” (DAF).
- DAF will be available from 17th August to 31st August till 6PM.
- UPSC’s Telephone numbers: 011-23385271, 011-23098543 or 011-23381125.
- Those who qualified – congratulations.
- Those who did not qualify- this is not the end of the world: Look at the right hand green box for the upcoming exams and for next year prelims, rectify for the lacunas in your strategy. If it was your last attempt or age limit then also it’s not the end of the world, you’ll find your true calling.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!