- UPSC has uploaded the e-admit card / hall tickets for preliminary exam 2018.
- Click me to download your hallticket for the UPSC CSAT 2018.
- Exam will be held on 3rd June, 2018, Sunday
- Must tick MCQs with Black Ball point pen only.
- Paper-I (General Studies) from 9:30AM to 11:30AM (You’ll not be given entry, if more than 10 minutes late).
- Paper-II (Aptitude) from 2:30PM to 4:30PM.
- If problem, contact e-mail: – firstname.lastname@example.org (For Technical Problem) , email@example.com (For Applicant Data Problem)
- If the candidate is blocked by the server in case of repetitive downloading please contact UPSC ADMINISTRATOR immediately through e-mail: – firstname.lastname@example.org to unblock the downloading.
- Candidates who do not have clear photographs on the e-admit card will have to bring a photo identity proof viz. Adhar Card, Driving Licence, Passport,Voter I Card etc. and two passport size photographs one for each session for appearing in the examination with an undertaking.
Btw, Here’s a Free Ebook with Top-100 Current Affairs for UPSC Prelims, courtesy of Oliveboard- India’s leading platform for mock tests for competitive exams.
Sir…2017…prelims or main ka score ki kab aayega…
Objections to any questions are invited till 10 June… What this imply? Is it mean commission will scrap objectionable questions or provide more options correct/incorrect….can anyone elaborate pls?
where did you read this ?
Please provide the source.
Sir BES2018 Lecture series aayegi ya nhi
Aayegi…. agle saal…. tab tak mat pad
A few solutions in the above mcq pdf are wrong..ex qn 70,74,75,76…can someone verify?
It may also be noted that entry into the Examination Venue shall be
closed 10 minutes BEFORE AND NOT AFTER the scheduled commencement of the
Examination i.e. 09:20 A.M. for the Forenoon Session and 02:20 P.M. for the
Afternoon Session. No candidate shall be allowed the entry into the
Examination Venue after closure of the entry.
Anyone going to DPS sector 30 noida from Dwarka may WhatsApp me on 7011027055.
Please upload all the articles as soon as possible
Very poorly managed document with questions. Many Answers not matching explanation itself. Please endorse quality material only..
Several solutions to questions in the Oliveboard Free material are wrong particularly after 70 qusetions. Pl take only the questions which are very much upto UPSC standards..