- Prologue: No more teaching free on Youtube
- Mrunal’s Economy (Full): Live Online Course for UPSC 2019
- Timing & Launch Date
- Pricing & Admission Process
Prologue: No more teaching free on Youtube
- Youtube giving very low income, so now launching paid-online classes at Unacademy.
- Previously, I used to upload full length free lectures on YouTube wherein, the students will get the content for free while YouTube will pay me for the advertisement. But, over the years, e-Learning channels have mushroomed while the number of advertisement sponsors & their marketing budget have not grown at the same speed, so every Youtube channel receives less money than before, even with increased number of subscribers.
- Then e-learning-walla Youtubers are forced to rake up more daily-views by offering daily news analysis, pib updates, Rajya sabha summaries etc. But even with all that Tomfoolery and Rat-race this whole free-content fish-market is giving diminishing returns. So, then they have to monetize their fame by selling PDF modules, online mock test , offline classes and so forth.
- I tried to hold off as long as I could, but my Youtube earnings have declined greatly because of all these.
- Further, the Flipkart & Amazon affiliation also not bringing much commission because online book sales are declining with piracy & stagnation (good books are not being launched, same aspirant will not buy new edition of Laxmikanth for just 2 chapters and so forth.)
- So, time to accept the realities and embrace the ‘dark side’ i.e. charging money for teaching. So, here comes my paid live-course on Unacademy’s Plus Platform.
Mrunal’s Economy (Full): Live Online Course for UPSC 2019
- Course Content: I’ll be teaching Economy including its theory, Contemporary Issues & Current Affairs including the latest Budget & Economic Survey 2019.
- Target Exam: UPSC Civil Services IAS/IPS Prelims 2019.
- Medium of Instruction: English & Hindi.
- Study-Material: PDF handouts for Rapid Revision before the Prelims with Hindi terminologies for technical words so that vernacular medium mains aspirants’ time is saved.
Timing & Launch Date
- Saturday 2 hrs in evening 6PM to 8PM
- Sunday 2 hrs in morning 10:30AM to 12:30PM
- Thus, it’s a weekend batch, so, working professionals can also attend it.
- Live online classes. Accessed anywhere in the world through your mobile, tablet, laptop, PC.
- If class is missed, recordings can be watched.
- However, I would encourage the participants to attend the live class, because that’ll bring discipline in your study routine and you can absorb & ruminate the lecture & study material in a structured manner, [instead of creating backlog of shows and then doing ‘binge-watching’ at once.]
- Batch starts from 5th January 2019, Saturday 6PM.
Pricing & Admission Process
Update: Dec-20-2018- Registration is closed because batch is full. But stay tuned for the next batch announcement.
- Presently online admission is open at an introductory price of Rs. 7118 + 18% GST = Rs.8400/-
- Seats are limited & they’ll continue to increase the fees as the booking process escalates.
- So, it’s better to book sooner, than pay higher amount later.
- Registration Link: https://unacademy.com/plus/course/7M73H3TI