- Slower Mains Result than Last Year
- This is lowest Mains result in last five years
- UPSC Interview tips and common mistakes
- Mock Interview Videos of Toppers
Slower Mains Result than Last Year
- 3rd June 2018, UPSC had conducted prelims and on 14th July 2018, they’ve declared the Prelims result within 41 days.
- 28th September 2019 to 7th October 2018: Mains Exam were conducted.
- 20th December 2019: i.e. within 74 days of conducting the Mains exam, UPSC declared the result. This is slower than CSE2017 round when Mains result was declared within 68 days of completing the Mains exam.
- You can see the Mains result in Namewise Here and RollNo. wise here
- The Interviews will start from 4th Feb 2019 that means only candidate (who gets interview call on day1) has ~46 days to prepare for it.
- But before that, they’ll have to submit their Zonal Cadre Preference on http://persmin.gov.in/AIS1/QryCA.asp between 21/12/18 to 3/1/2019.
This is lowest Mains result in last five years
|Year||Notified Vacancies||Passed Prelims||Passed Mains|
Since the vacancies have declined, the number of candidates selected for interviews were ought to decline. In the words of DSP Bhurelal, ई तो _ _ होना ही था.
UPSC Interview tips and common mistakes
Do go through following articles
- [UPSC Interview Prep.] Graduation / Academics Questions: Engineering, IT, Medical, Pharmacy, Commerce, MBA
- [UPSC Interview Prep.] Roleplaying & Situation Reaction Test (SRT): Common Mistakes & 40 Mock Questions
- [UPSC Interview Prep.] Polity Questions and common mistakes
- [UPSC Interview Prep.] Diplomacy questions and common mistakes
- Previous UPSC toppers interview transcripts
Mock Interview Videos of Toppers
- [Mock Interview for UPSC] Lalit Narayan: Part1-(Rank 167) B.E., APFC@EPFO,Pub.Ad
- [Mock Interview for UPSC] Lalit Narayan Part2-(Rank 167) B.E., APFC@EPFO,Pub.Ad
- [Mock UPSC Interview] Dharamvirsinh Jadeja (Rank-357/CSE-2014)
- [Mock Interview for UPSC IAS/IPS] Abhilash Mishra (Rank-5/2016 & Rank-518/2014)
- [Mock Interview for UPSC]Avinash Kumar(Rank-1132): IIT-Gw., IIM-B, Worked@ISRO
Mrunal looks like Rajat Sharma (of aaj tak) :P
One of the best site 4upsc. God bless you guys
best coach for UPSC..
Sir, I just want to enroll only for your ECONOMICS COURSE on unacademy rather than full course, Is it possible to do so?
I am asipirint of ias .
I have problem to political science