- 18 months before UPSC Prelims-2021
- Mission UPSC CSE 2021: 2 year Batch Course by Unacademy
- One Subscription Unlocks All Courses
- How is Unacademy Plus better than Delhi’s Coaching Classes?
18 months before UPSC Prelims-2021
- Since last few years, UPSC has been gradually advancing the civil service exam date every year.
- If the same trend is continued then Prelim-2021 could be in the month of May 2021 and Mains could be in the month of September 2021.
- The means, undergraduates (and those who’ve not crossed 21 years on 1st August of 2020) have about 18 months to prepare for Prelims-2021 and 22 Months for Mains-2021.
- Considering the vast volume of syllabus for general studies and optional subjects, and given the rising difficulty level UPSC Prelims, it’s a challenging task nonetheless.
- Therefore, you should start the preparation sooner, as it gives you more time for revision and practice at a later stage.
- In this regard, Unacademy is pleased to announce its full length course for the UPSC IAS/IPS civil service exam-2021.
Mission UPSC CSE 2021: 2 years Batch Course by Unacademy
- Date: Starting from 22nd December 2020 onwards.
- Medium: Course will be covered in Hindi and English and the notes will be provided in English.
- Coverage: All the core topics will be covered in detail for UPSC CSE 2021 by top educators of India in live classes with powerpoint, study material, weekly quiz with ranking.
- If you miss any classes you can watch their recorded sessions.– On your mobile, tablet, laptop or desktop anywhere in the world.
- Schedule: Weekly classes at 6:30PM starting with the foundation of NCERT History, Polity and Geography. You can see the schedule on the course page.
- Registration Link: https://unacademy.com/plus/goal/KSCGY
- Discount Code:: “Mrunal.org” to avail 10% discount
One Subscription Unlocks All Courses for UPSC Prelims, Mains & Optionals!
Further, Unacademy plus subscription unlocks the access to all the full length courses on various subjects of general studies and optional subject such as
- Economy course by Mrunal
- Polity courses by Mudit Gupta, Sidharth Arora, Jatin Verma,
- History, Art & Culture courses by Pratik Nayak, Mohammad Tarique, Abhishek Srivastava
- Environment & Science Technology courses by Dr. Roman Saini.
- Current Affairs courses by Dipanshu Singh, Aman Gupta et al
- All Mains Specific Topics: be it Ethics, International Relations and Essay writing
- Optional Subjects for Mains exam are also covered- whether Public Administration, Sociology, Political Science, Anthropology, Economics or even Mathematics and Hindi Literature!
How is Unacademy Plus better than Delhi’s Coaching Classes?
|Feature||Delhi “Full Fledged” Classes||Delhi “Subject Module Classes”||Unacademy Plus platform subscription model:|
|All subjects are taught under one roof?||Yes, but each subject faculty may not be great.||No||Yes, and you can pick and choose educator for individual subject. Even optional subjects are covered!|
|Candidate can pick and choose the faculty of his liking?||No||Yes||Yes|
|Fees||₹ 1.50 lakh plus||Depends on No.of Subjects Enrolled e.g 3-4 subjects:
~₹ 36,000 to 45,000/-
|LESS THAN ₹ 3,400/- per month**. No fees for individual subject or individual educator.
Use PROMOCODE “mrunal.org“ to avail further 10% discount.
|Additional Cost of Food, Room Rent at Delhi||Yes||Yes||Not Applicable|
For further queries, don’t hesitate to contact email@example.com