- We at Disha Publication are providing you Month by Month Analysis 2019 of the major events in the form of a 60+ pages PDF for free download- which will certainly help in your preparation for the competitive examinations like UPSC, State PSCs, Banks, SSC, Railways etc. Hope you will enjoy it and will get benefited.
- The year 2019 was an eventful year where we witnessed a number of events in India and the World which left imprints that can be felt in years to come.
- First half of 2019 on the one hand witnessed landslide victory for NDA in General elections, BJP crossing the 300 figures all alone and emergence of Narendra Modi as the country’s most formidable politician in decades decimating opposition.
- On the other hand it also observed re-emergence of opposition in states and fading of the Modi-wave by the fag end of year. The year was full of events which changed the political map of India as formation of new Union Territories and merger of former UTs happened side by side.
- The year 2019 also witnessed the active role of legislative as a record number of bills passed and new laws were enacted including the Citizen Amendment Act, Scrapping of Article-370, Stringent Motor Vehicles Act.
- The other pillar of democracy the Judiciary was also at its best as it delivered a clear verdict in a century old Ayodhya Case and put this contentious issue to rest in peace.
|Parliament passes Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education (Amendment) Bill, 2018,||Cabinet approves merger of Vijaya Bank, Dena Bank with Bank of Baroda||RBI categorises IDBI Bank as Private Sector Bank; SBI, ICICI, HDFC remain Systemically Important Banks|
|Chandrayaan-2 to carry NASA instruments; ISRO to launch 29 satellites||RBI releases vision document for e-payment system for boosting customer awareness, setting up a 24X7 helpline JUM||Pakistan was placed on the grey list by the FATF in June 2018 for failing to curb anti-terror financing|
|Economic Survey 2019 Analysis: 7%
GDP growth, $5 Trillion economy,
BADLAV, Sundar Bharat & More
|Article 370 & 35A scrapped in J&K; bifurcated into 2 UTs Ladakh & J&K||Govt notifies new rules for foreign funding of NGOs; Any individual
receiving a personal gift of Rs 1 lakh
needn’t inform the govt
|India & Saudi Arabia signed 12 MOUs, an agreement to set up a highest-level
Strategic Partnership Council
|SC dismissed all review petitions filed against its December 14 2018 judgement on the controversial Rafale deal||World Malaria Report 2019: India reported largest reduction in malaria cases in 2018|
The above is just a glimpse of a host of information provided in the form of PDF files in Hindi and English. Click me to download them for FREE.
With this Compilation of Most Important Information & Analytical Articles for Competitive Exams, we are certain it’ll augment your preparation to the next level!
We are now raring to go!!