- Free Lecture & Handout on Pillar#2: Public Finance → Aatma-nirbhar Bharat
- List of Topics to be covered in next free Lecture
- Next Economy Batch for UPSC CSE-2021
- If you’re my old batch student from 2019, you’d have my full length economy handout from Plus courses.
- This win20CSP series contains FREE updates that occurred after Prelim-2019.? Download PDF link.
- So far, following free lectures conducted:
- Lecture#1: Pillar1A upto RBI’s monetary policy
- Lecture#2: Pillar1B-Burning Issues in Banking to 1C: SEBI/Sharemarket
- Lecture#3: Pillar1D Insurance to 2A: Intro to Budget & Economic Survey 2020
- Lecture#4: Pillar2: indirect taxes to 15th Finance Commission Report
- Lecture#5: Pillar2: Black Money, Subsidies, Disinvestment
- Lecture#6: Pillar2: Atma Nirbhar Bharat, Fiscal Stimulus Package, PM Care Funds, Fiscal Deficit, FRBM & More
Step#1: Download Free Handout & Step#2: Attend the Free LIVE lecture
- (Assumption) You’ve attended my full-length economy course anywhere in 2019.
- ?Download this PDF file containing Update Pack. Note: Handout on Atma Nirbhar Bharat to be uploaded on 8th June, Tuesday.
- No need to take printout immediately, considering the Corona Lockdown. For the same reason, I’ve not kept any blanks in it.
- ?Attend theFREE LIVE lecture HERE on 9th June, Tuesday, 9PM NIGHT. It’s called ‘Unacademy special classes’, which means it’s basically free to attend for everyone.
List of Topics to be covered in Next FREE Lecture #6
As you’re aware, I cover the economy in six pillars. This saturday lecture, we’ll see following topics
- Prelims Point of view: salient features of Atma Nirbhar Bharat
- followed by Mains Answer writing ki pipudi
- In the previous lecture#5, i couldn’t cover certain topics due to time constrain. So, i’ll finish them in this lecture#6
- ??? Budget → Fiscal Deficit (राजकोषीय घाटा)
- ?????? Extra-Budgetary Resources (बजटेतर संसाधन)
- ?? ? Modi’s Fiscal Stimulus (2019-)
- ? FRBM: Trigger Mechanism (to) Escape (Deficit control) Clause
- ???⏬ Fiscal Consolidation (राजकोषीय एकत्रीकरण)
Next Economy Batch for UPSC CSE-2021
I’m also pleased to inform, my next batch for Economy for UPSC CSE-2021 is starting from June 2020 onwards, covering both Prelims and Mains topics of Economy.
- Coupon Code: Mrunal.org for 10% discount
- Registration Link: Click ME
Stay Tuned for the Remaining [Win20CSP] Pillar#2/3/4/5/6’s update packs at Mrunal.Org/Download
hello sir, how ae you? i want to attempt 2021 upsc cse exam and I want to take economics as my opional subject. but the problem is that I am unable to find resources and guidance for my preparation . kindly help me with the same
SIR , Main class 12 Arts mein padhta hun aur mujhe UPSC ki taiyaari karni hai . UPSC ki padhae kaise hoti kaise ki jaani interviews dekh dekh maine kuch had ek mota-moti report mil gayi hai . Main aage kuch soch nahi paa raha hun ki kaise kare , kya padhe . Alag Alag toppers ke interview dekh dekh kar ke dimaag ka qayanat hil gaya hai . 100 tarah ke khayalat , usool-e-taalim bata rahe hai . Main apna kuch nahi kar paa raha hun . Kitaabo ki sandhaan etni bata rahe hai jitni maine apne 12 saal ke schooli zindagi mein nahi padhi .
SIR , AAP ES APNE KHAYALAT KA EZHAAR KIJIYE , THODA MARGDARSHAN KIJIYE .
Waise to ek behtareen Rehbar hai .
# Main aapka sada aabhari rahunga . DHANYABAD SIR .
sir when will be the next class of win2020 series?
Sir when will be the next class of win20csp