Maths Mains 2013 question paper 1 & 2 Uploaded here: https://files.secureserver.net/0s4nDO0ooOhUSK
Instructions for Mathematics Optional Paper:
- There are EIGHT questions divided in Two Sections and printed both in HINDI and in ENGLISH. Candidate has to attempt FIVE questions in all.
- Question no. 1 and 5 are compulsory and out of the remaining, THREE are to be attempted choosing at least ONE from each section.
- The number of marks carried by a question/part is indicated against it.
- Answers must be written in the medium authorized in the Admission certificate which must be stated clearly on the cover of this Question-cum-Answer (QCA) booklet in the space provided. No marks will be given for answers written in medium other than the authorized one.
- Assume suitable data, if considered necessary and indicate the same clearly.
- Unless and otherwise indicated, symbols and notations carry their usual standard meaning.
- Attempts of questions shall be counted in chronological order. Unless struck off, attempt of a question shall be counted even if attempted partly. Any page or portion of the page left blank in the answer book must be clearly struck off.