UPSC has declared the result of CDS(II)2013 exam.
Official Result Link: http://www.upsc.gov.in/exams/written-results/cds2/2013/wr_cds2_2013.pdf
Total 8984 selected for the SSB (Service selection board) Interview round. The ratio of candidates shortlisted for the examination per vacancy is approx. 1:18
@Those who failed
CDS(I)2014 is coming next month. So pour all your energy in reading-revision and practice of aptitude. Whatever you prepare for CDS, also indirectly helps you in all other competitive exams. So defeat in one theater doesn’t mean entire world war is lost. Sustain the momentum, sooner or later success will be yours.
And if this was your last attempt, then my best wishes for all your future endeavors.
@Those who passed
Congratulations, After the CDS results, there are three ways to confirm your Service Selection Board (SSB) interview date:
- Common call up letter…(e mail) or Personal email
- Letter at your address
- you can find your name on the website www.Joinindianarmy.nic.in
In any case you must preserve your hall ticket and roll number till complete procedure gets over.
SSB Interview Preparation tips have been given already. (click on the following links)
- [CDS/SSB] Tips on interview stage: PPDT, group discussion, GTO tasks, tests, technical details, suggestions
- [CDS/SSB] Tips on Personal Interview and Conference: Dos and Don’ts
After SSB interviews, the selected candidates will be required to submit their original certificates to respective defense organizations. (In May and August months)
- In case, there is any change of address, the candidates are advised to promptly intimate directly to the Army Headquarters/Naval Headquarters/Air Headquarters as the case may be.
- The Union Public Service Commission have a Facilitation Counter near Examination Hall Building in its Campus. Candidates may obtain any information/clarification regarding this examination on working days between 10.00 AM to 5.00 PM, in person or over telephone No.011-23385271, 011-23381125 and 011-23098543 from this Facilitation Counter. Candidates can also obtain information regarding their result by accessing UPSC website http.//www.upsc.gov.in
- The marks-sheet of disqualified candidates will be put on the Commission’s website within 15 days from the date of publication of the final result (after conducting SSB Interview) and will remain available on the website for a period of 60 days.
I cleared the written for C D S 2 2013 and want to know when do we generally come to know about our SSB venue and interview dates ?????
so if any one knows please let me know…..
I have cleared the written for CDSE 1 (OTA) can any one tell me when are we generally informed or contacted regarding our SSB venue and date??
When will the result of cds 2, 2014 is going to be declared which is going to be held on 26 oct 2014 and when will the ssb interviews to be held for ima
Is there any time given to submit graduation dmc at the time of ima training
for entry in cds , total marks on written exam and SSB ,have got importanance for last merit list . or. only ssb marks got importance
please reply . its important for all aspirants
sir in cds 2/2014 g.k part i attempted 48 question and out of that 18 are wrong.so i want to ask how much i vil score in g.k and would i be able to clear g.k part
what is the process to calculate marks in cds
i want to know that whether the cut off given on the sites is declared out of 200 or 400 for ota ??
When are cds2 result and however cutt off mark
Sir, I have attempted 48 questions in gk and 109 questions in eng. Can I clear the cutoff of OTA 2015 if most of my questions are correct??
Plz tell me what is the total marks granted for SSB adding which final merit list is prepared… Plz ans
Can you please help me to find out the max mark allotted for ssb?
Sir, I wanted to know, what is meanby Marks of last recommended candidate…is there marks including of written and SSS for final selection??
Plz reply ty
Sir m getting 19.49 marks in GK paper in CDS 1 2016 exam … any chances ?