UPSC has declared the result of CDS(II)2013 exam.
Official Result Link: http://www.upsc.gov.in/exams/written-results/cds2/2013/wr_cds2_2013.pdf
Total 8984 selected for the SSB (Service selection board) Interview round. The ratio of candidates shortlisted for the examination per vacancy is approx. 1:18
@Those who failed
CDS(I)2014 is coming next month. So pour all your energy in reading-revision and practice of aptitude. Whatever you prepare for CDS, also indirectly helps you in all other competitive exams. So defeat in one theater doesn’t mean entire world war is lost. Sustain the momentum, sooner or later success will be yours.
And if this was your last attempt, then my best wishes for all your future endeavors.
@Those who passed
Congratulations, After the CDS results, there are three ways to confirm your Service Selection Board (SSB) interview date:
- Common call up letter…(e mail) or Personal email
- Letter at your address
- you can find your name on the website www.Joinindianarmy.nic.in
In any case you must preserve your hall ticket and roll number till complete procedure gets over.
SSB Interview Preparation tips have been given already. (click on the following links)
- [CDS/SSB] Tips on interview stage: PPDT, group discussion, GTO tasks, tests, technical details, suggestions
- [CDS/SSB] Tips on Personal Interview and Conference: Dos and Don’ts
- In case, there is any change of address, the candidates are advised to promptly intimate directly to the Army Headquarters/Naval Headquarters/Air Headquarters as the case may be.
- The Union Public Service Commission have a Facilitation Counter near Examination Hall Building in its Campus. Candidates may obtain any information/clarification regarding this examination on working days between 10.00 AM to 5.00 PM, in person or over telephone No.011-23385271, 011-23381125 and 011-23098543 from this Facilitation Counter. Candidates can also obtain information regarding their result by accessing UPSC website http.//www.upsc.gov.in
- The marks-sheet of disqualified candidates will be put on the Commission’s website within 15 days from the date of publication of the final result (after conducting SSB Interview) and will remain available on the website for a period of 60 days.