- Lecture1: P1- Overview of Economy preparation
- Lecture1: P2- Banking Monetary Policy
- Lecture1: P3- Bank Rate, Repo Rate, LAF, MSF
- Lecture1: P4- Limitations of Monetary policy
- My economy lectures for UPSC-2015 batch have started at SPIPA, Ahmedabad (run by Government of Gujarat.)
- I’ve requested them to record all of my lectures for this batch, so it can benefit aspirants at other places, through youtube.
- Although unlike Salman khan neither they nor I can make any “commitments” because of the technical glitches in a typical sarkari IT-setup.
- Anyways, First lecture was done on 16th January 2015, and uploaded. Total ~2:00 hours but I’ve split it into four parts. Click me to watch them
- PowerPoint of the lecture, available at files.secureserver.net/0fxNJqSZOKiE4I
- Medium of instruction- Hindi.
- English version not possible for the moment, because I’m required to teach at this batch, in Hindi/Gujarati only. Besides, same content is available in English-text articles and English PPTs on the site.
Lecture1: P1- Overview of Economy preparation
- 7 Pillars approach for preparing Economy portion for various competitive exams in India?
- List of books: What to read, what to skip.
- Outline of my future lectures.
Youtube Link: http://youtu.be/KUGXdvm7Wa8
Lecture1: P2- Banking Monetary Policy
- Evolution from Barter system to Money system
- What are Financial Intermediaries?
- What is Monetary Policy?
- How can monetary policy be used to combat inflation and deflation?
- What is Dear Money policy and vs Cheap Money policy?
- What are the quantitative and qualitative tools of Monetary Policy?
- Time and Demand liabilities of a Bank (NDTL)
- NDTL, CRR, SLR- purpose, features.
- OMO: Open Market Operation.
Youtube Link: http://youtu.be/E5JU-mw9YDg
Lecture1: P3- Bank Rate, Repo Rate, LAF, MSF
- What is Bank rate?
- What is Liquidity adjustment facility (LAF)?
- Difference between MSF (Marginal standing facility) and LAF?
- What is repo rate, reverse repo rate?
- What is policy rate? How can it be used to combat inflation and deflation?
- Bi-monthly Monetary Policy review-including the latest reduction in repo rate on 15th January 2015.
Youtube Link: http://youtu.be/hhbDboWq4JY
Lecture1: P4- Limitations of Monetary policy
- What are the limitations of monetary policy in a developing country?
- How to strengthen monetary policy- recommendations of Urjit Patel Committee setup by Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
- Accountability mechanism in RBI
- Further reforms in RBI organization structure.
Youtube Link: http://youtu.be/e6mKj02YGHI.
I want to download ppt which u use in video
So that I can listen to video and make note of them
Plz send me .
Thank u sir
U r doing a great work
Here goes the link, you can download from here
hey Mrunal! would you upload the economics lecture for 2016 Civil services Prelims? I am eagerly waiting for them …
sir you have these videos in the form of CD or DVD. please inform me sir on my email id firstname.lastname@example.org. I want to purchase it .
i am not able to download material of economic . plz guide me.. i try to download but it shows file is corrupt..
how to download ppt of economics?
I tried many times but it showed error
respected sir pls upload wbcs subject wise topic wise study material.sir u r doing a great work.i have confusion on wbcs syllabus and i cant understant what to study.so pls sir help me.as upsc and wbcs er ques pattern r different.wbcs ask mcq ques and upsc ask descriptive type ques so i m confuse how to prepare for wbcs.
please let me know how to download the pdf of banking under economy section
Sir , muje apke video bahut pasand aaye …..
Sir. Economy ka material PDF me mil skta h….plzz
Sir Where can i get latest economic lectures videos 2017 as things have changed since notebandi & governor too.. lol ???
आदरणीय मैं इस साइट पर प्रथम बार आया हूँ । मैं उचित तरीके से इसे निर्वहन या प्रयोग नहीं कर पा रहा हूँ । कृपया मार्गदर्शन करें ।
sir mai economy ka lectur download karna chahta hu pleage help me
go to mrunal youtube page.then open playlist of economy recent nd then click on it.when the video will open then go to URL and copy it nd open clipconverter nd then paste on it nd then download.
otherwise u can save it in ur mobile youtube app.okey
sir i want to download ppt of 2015 UPSC batch economics lecture, which is available on youtube(total 85 Lecture). Please provide the link.