Update: May-25-2015 Since SSC / DoPT makes daily changes in the notification about age/attempt limits and xyz technicalities. Kindly refer to their official site. Mrunal.org can’t claim following information is latest / correct.
SSC CGL 2015 (Combined Graduate Level exam) notification is out:
- Notification Link: click me
- Online Application form: http://ssconline.nic.in OR http://ssconline2.gov.in Last date to apply for part-i is 28th May
- Offline Application form: click me
- Warning: READ The NOTIFICATION thoroughly before applying. Otherwise you’ll face many problems during tier-2 and interview stage e.g. you’re not eligible for xyz post because of education /medical and so on.
- New post added: Sub inspector in National investigation agency (NIA) Group “B”
- Education: Candidate must have completed their education on or before 1st August 2015.
- Age: to be counted on 1st August of the given year. (refer to table given on page1, for minimum age limit for each post and rule 5(A) on page 5.
- Exam Dates: Tier 1 Tentative dates: 9th and 16th August
- Total vacancies: yet to announced
- Age relaxation: refer to Rule.5(C) on page5
- Previous SSC papers, study material etc. available on http://Mrunal.org/SSC
FAQ (Frequently asked Questions)
Certificates obtained in any other format will not be accepted. OBC certificate in the prescribed format issued between 02.06.2012 and upto 29.11.2015, only will be accepted.
Ref: Page -9 of official notification
Revised options for posts will not be taken at the time of document verification. The options exercised in the application form are final.(page – 19 of official notification) The candidate is required to indicate his Posts-wise preference very carefully. He/She would not be considered for any post, if he/she has not indicated his preference for such posts. Option once exercised in the application is final and therefore, candidates are advised to be careful in exercise of option for posts.
Ref: Page- 23 of official notification
NIA Sub Inspector
Physical standards for the Post of Sub- Inspector in National Investigation Agency:
Height For men – 170 cms (usually it is 165 cm in police jobs)
Ref: Page -21 of official notification
Tie in scores?
Ties cases will be resolved by applying one after another, as applicable till the Tie is resolved.
- Total marks in the written examination and Interview, wherever, applicable.
- Total marks of Tier-II Examination.
- Total marks in Tier-I Examination.
- (iv)Date of Birth, with older candidate placed higher.
- Alphabetical order in which the first names of the candidates appear.
Ref: Page- 23 of official notification.
Help line no of regional offices- Page- 26 of official notification.
- SSC(NR), New Delhi – 01164715222, 01165021888, 01124363343,01124360840
- SSC(CR), Allahabad – 05322460511, 09452424060
- SSC(SR), Chennai – 09445195946, 04428251139
- SSC(WR), Mumbai – 09869730700, 07738422705
- SSC(ER), Kolkata – 09477461228, 09477461229
- SSC(MPR) Raipur – 09407921504, 09407921505
- SSC(KKR), Bangalore – 08025502520, 09483862020
- SSC(NWR), Chandigarh – 09915509204, 09915509331
- SSC(NER), Guwahati, – 09085073593, 09085015252
Ref: Page 26 of official notification.
hello, this is ankit
i just wantd 2 ask u ki m final year student of b.sc
so m i eligible for ssc cgl 2015???????????
plzz jaldi bta do na koiiiiiiii :D
The exam center and job location should be same. I want my exam centr udaipur but job location Delhi. Can it be possible? Plz reply.
The exam center n job location must be same? If i apply for exam center udaipur then my job location will be udaipur or that can be different. I am in udaipur but want my job location to be Delhi only. Plz help.
sir please tell weather employees of central PSU’s like ONGC/IOCL/NTPC are considered as cent govt civilian employees for age relaxations.
sir, i was applied ssc cgl 2015. i did
gave option (preference of posts code)
twice. is it consider? is any problem
occure in future?
please tell me sir. other wise can
applly one more time please tell me sir
Is there section cutoff..!!??
Is there section cutoff..!!?
My preent age is 28 i will be turning 29 on june 2015 i am applying for cgl 2015 i wanted to know what should be my preferences for cgl.
sir ,i have kept yes for the satisatical investigator by mistake even though i am not eligible for that .is it make any problem.pls suggest me.
Sir I fill CSS post Bt my attempts have lost.so what will I do?
I have two queries,
1. One of my friend has filled Asst. in AFHQ at 8th and 13th no., i.e. he filled same post twice, will it led to any problem in future?
2. My another friend entered wrong eductional qualification. He did not opt Maths in B.Sc.3rd year, but in application form, he filled B.Sc.(Maths), now what to do in this case?
Please guide me asap.
PART-I Registration of your application is not completed.
Processing stopped due to the following reason:
Name of the candidate is blank.
my age is 27 kya m farm fill kar saktha hu ji
what should i put in education qualification if i have done MBA in finance?..there is only option of Business admin
as per notification my age on 1-08-2015 is 27 year 1 month can I fill the form
Any post in SSC for OBC candidate having age between 30+ to 33 years or any other govt sector for this age group
sir me ba final year me hu or june me result ane wala hai educational qualification me kya likhun sir agar BA bharta hu to percentage me kya likhun
You can leave percentage box blank if marks are not available
i have a doubt about filling the ssc application form.i m now in my final year and my marklist is not out.so what should i fill in the column asking for percentage in degree exam
Educational qualification as on 01-09-2015 that means If your result is out on or before first August 2015. u can fill the form.
final year students can apply for sure. cafe owner also refused to fill form giving reason of %. but in official notification appearing students can apply. fill in subject space “other”. i also applied as appearing
Can I fill up application from two different zone in cgl.because my name is wrongly written during online
is sikh belong to minority community?
i have completed my ssc registration part I & II. The photograph and sign uploaded are also uploaded as per the required standards, but they are of very inferior quality. Will I face any problem during examination?
I am graduating in 2016.Can I appear in CGl 2015?
hi all, I am unhappy to know that SSC not published notification in HINDI medium. I am belong to very small city of mp. its very difficult to understand sometime.
do departments, ministry to need to published their notice in Hindi n’t forget that HINDI is national language of India. and all government
I am currently working ,while mentioning work exp in form i entered (To) Date Future date (FEB 2016) .Will it be a problem or should i enter present date?
i don’t know to how to select preferences in apply online form cgl-2015,
I have done a mistake , when I was filling the form of ssc cgl. Suggest me please !!!!!!!
i have done a mistake,when i was filling a form,actually my degree is B.E but by mistake i will choose B.ED,so is it any option to correct yhis pl,z suggest me?
Cgl 2015 age is counted from 1 Jan or it is same as given in notification ie 1 august..plz post some responses
age on 1st jan
meri degree abi clr hui h……..grandtotal abi nhi aayi h to mujhe % nhi pta ………..approx likh du kya??/
plz suggest me ….
thanks for kind attention
can i apply the application twice to same center because i want to change job preference order is that create any problem like candidature cancellation or while issuing admitcards
shall we submit ssc cgl 2015 application twice to the same center,because i want to change my job preference order. multiple applications are accepted by ssc or not. they won’t cancel our candidature to exam pls help me
Point No.9 of notification says :
“The Commission reserves the right to make changes in the scheme of examination such as conduct of Tier-I and Tier-II examination in on-line mode, treating Tier-I examination as only qualifying and not conducting personality test cum interview for some or all posts etc.”
What does it means? Can we expect some changes in exam pattern mean while?
I have submitted CGL Application part 1 and part 2 successfully . I have taken the screenshot . I can’t login using the reg id. I tried several times but says “Information you have given is wrong”. I have note received confirmation message in my valid and registered email id. How does it become so. Hi guys do you have such problem. I will call the helpline contact number. Anyway, Kindly assist me.
Yes i am also having exactly the same problem. i didnt get the mail and i an’t login to take a print out of the form.
Have you tried contacting them?
please respond on email@example.com or reply on this thread if you have any updates regarding the same.
i tried contacting the regional office but those nummbers don’t work.