- MRG2/P1-Critical Geographical Features-Mangrove, Rivers & Coastal Regions of India
- MRG2/P2- Climate Change, impact on Glaciers, Flora-Fauna
- ·Melting of Glaciers and Ice Sheets – Impact
- MRG2/P3- Geophysical Phenomenon: Nepal Earthquake, Urban Flooding
- Last part of Sunep Jamir’s Mains revision series for Geography:
- Lecture Videos available under:Youtube.com/user/TheMrunalPatel
- Powerpoints Available underMrunal.org/Downloadwithin that you go to “Mains Revision Folder”=> Geography
MRG2/P1-Critical Geographical Features-Mangrove, Rivers & Coastal Regions of India
- Geographical features – man-made or naturally-created features
- Dying rivers of India – What is a healthy, living River?
- Ganges and Yamina river – Challenges, Consequences and Recommendations
- Rivers of Northeast India, Western Ghats – Challenges, Consequences and Recommendations
- Rivers of Gujarat, West Bengal, Orissa and the Indus system – Challenges and Recommendations
- Climate change and impact on the Sundarbans (the world’s largest contiguous mangrove forest) – threats, challenges and deficits and mitigation strategies
- Protection of threatened species
- Afforestation programs
Youtube Link: https://youtu.be/hv3tJEr4XSQ
MRG2/P2- Climate Change, impact on Glaciers, Flora-Fauna
·Melting of Glaciers and Ice Sheets – Impact
- Sea level rise – Causes and Impacts of sea level rise
- Ocean Acidification
- Thermohaline Circulation
- Forest fire – Its Effects, Modern forest fire control project and Legal provision
Youtube Link: https://youtu.be/wYb4zT-Vvyg
MRG2/P3- Geophysical Phenomenon: Nepal Earthquake, Urban Flooding
- Himalayan earthquake and Regional Cooperation
- Earthquake awareness and preparedness
- Nepal earthquake – How resilient is India?
- Earthquake measurement scale
- Urban flooding – causes, effects and damages
- Flood’s Preventive and active measures
- Climate change and Himalaya – Its Significance
Youtube Link: https://youtu.be/rGaQVgoAxDw
This concludes the revision series of Mr.Sunep Jamir.
Visit Mrunal.org/GEOGRAPHY for More material on Geography.
I can’t find the ‘Mains Revision Folder’ in the any of the download links!
Use this link “http://www.mediafire.com/folder/2bb433i58hp2v/General_Studies_Mrunal” and check under folder”1_Powerpoint”
Please take the trouble of exploring the links given in downloads section
here is link to mediafire folders
How many more classes are to be scheduled, need to be make time table according to that … and what about the Mrunal Sir classes about GS2,3..
Thank you so much sir…:)
@psyched….media fire link >> powerpoint >>
I can’t fiend the main revision folder here.
‘Mains Revision Folder’ is not there..kindly make it available.
I am wait
Up lower PCS PRE EXAM ON17 JAN .
My age now 30. Am completed B Tech in mechanical engineering. I have 3 years for appearing IPS Exam.. can I be prepared for IPS. If Yes then guide me.