- BES163-P1: Balance of Payment, Gold Monetization Scheme
- BES163-P2: Capital Account, FDI, FII, E-Commerce, Mauritius DTAA
- BES163-P3: Helicopter Money, Rules of Monetary Policy, ECB-framework
- Third pillar of Economy- balance of payment and international trade- covering the updates from latest budget and economic survey.
- Powerpoint available at http://Mrunal.org/download (Go to mediafire => powerpoint => Mrunal =>3_BoP)
BES163-P1: Balance of Payment, Gold Monetization Scheme
- Definition of Balance of Payment, trade deficit, trade surplus
- ranking of top five import export items by India
- reasons behind the fall of oil prices in 2014-15
- Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme: salient features, benefits and criticism
- National capital policy 2016: salient features of, which department will implement this? What other targets for 2025? How will these targets will be achieved?
- Reasons behind the negative growth in imports and exports of India and declined trade deficit
- major importance for items in the services sector of India
- World Bank report regarding international remittances and India’s ranking.
- Calculating current account deficit (CAD) of India
Youtube Link: https://youtu.be/uROpI7hnS-Y
BES163-P2: Capital Account, FDI, FII, E-Commerce, Mauritius DTAA
- difference between foreign direct investment (FDI) and foreign portfolio investment (FPI)
- What is composite cap in foreign investment?
- Foreign investment limits for various category of businesses
- e-commerce companies of India: marketplace model and inventory based companies- meaning and provisions for foreign investment limits.
- Trends in foreign domestic investment flows in India last 15 years:source-country wise, sector-wise and state -wise
- Amendments in the India-Mauritius Double tax avoidance treaty to stop the misuse of round tripping and provisions for grand-fathering and GAAR application.
- Recent trends in FDI and FPI inflows.
- Total Balance of Payment, how it changes RBI’s foreign exchange reserves?
Youtube Link: https://youtu.be/RT7-g-W9BnI
BES163-P3: Helicopter Money, Rules of Monetary Policy, ECB-framework
- NEER, REER, exchange rate trends of Indian currency
- Impact of Liquidity on Rupee-dollar exchange rate
- Hawkish and dovish monetary policies across the world and their impact on dollar exchange rate.
- Dr.Raghuram Rajan’s paper on rules of International monetary policy.
- RBIs new framework on external commercial borrowing (ECB)-2015; Budget-2016 taxation provisions to encourage foreign investors in this.
- International Finance Corporation and its Masala Bonds and Maharaja Bonds
- World Bank’s International Debt statistics 2016, and observations on India’s debt portfolio.
- Helicopter money: meaning, mechanism, how is it different from OMO and Quantitative Easing? Why it is in news?
Youtube Link: https://youtu.be/KZ-5qZ8MH_g
Next part: WTO-Nairobi summit, IMF-Reforms, P2P Lending, P-Notes KYC
as usual .. perfectly explained .. veryy indebted to you thank you so much sir.. very important parts are covered .. the best for economics for aspirants like us … all hail The Mrunal sir \,,/
Whats the difference between the economics lecture of last year and the ones being uploaded presently
Why r the videos so large size..usually they are less than 100 mb…this time its 117, 170, 247 MB!!
Am i seeing something wrong?
Probably because of high graphics use in the new format of videos, size may have increased. Also its the HD version that has more size.SD versions have lesser size.
You don’t get a free lunch :P
maybe thats in KB.
video size is around 90 MB.
dreams which shouldn’t let india sleep.
Please continue the videos in this high resolution. These are great. Thanks a ton :)
sir, please complete history classes
sir…will you please let me know how to analyze previous years question papers?…..so that i can evaluate the trend and can focus on the areas of concern….
Please upload the slides for this economy series, it is very important
Part 3 is missing .
mediafire download link not working…
Sir,Please upload Economic survey and budget 2016 ppt in media fire link.
Hi Mrunal, Thank you so much all this effort (And keeping us Indians addicted to free stuff !! :P). I have a humble request. Can you please slightly reorganize the website and make categories for Videos you upload. (like what you have done world history, geography etc). I am not a regular follower and find abbreviations like BES, HFS very confusing (I do get what they mean) whenever I visit site to download material once in a month. I am not sure how much effort it takes to organize a website but if it is a 10-15 minute job, I will be very thankful if you can do it.
hi sir… its been too late since last video which is uploaded by yu.. plz make it fast
Hi there, its nice paragraph regarding media print, we all know media is a fantastic source of facts.