- HFS7/P6: Beginning of Indian National Movement & related MCQs in UPSC
- HFS7/P7: Lord Curzon & Partition of Bengal, Swadeshi Movement & Boycott
- HFS7/P8: Surat Split & fizzing of Swadeshi movement
- Pratik Nayak is back, and in HD. Continuing the history-freedom struggle series from where it was pending.
- Powerponits available under Mrunal.org/download goto mediafire=> 1_powerpoint => 3_History_Pratik folder.
HFS7/P6: Beginning of Indian National Movement & related MCQs in UPSC
- Recap of previous lecture.
- Type of MCQs asked from Congress session, its presidents, its resolution.
- Purpose of Congress and why did they organize it in different cities/places of India?
- Type of MCQs asked related to Indian National movements- its dates, locations, leaders and how the programs conceived?
Youtube Link: https://youtu.be/J6TUAXIazdE
HFS7/P7: Lord Curzon & Partition of Bengal, Swadeshi Movement & Boycott
- Partition of Bengal in East and West Bengal on basis of Hindu and Muslim religion, origin of Swadeshi Movement.
- Important dates, Newspapers, periodicals, songs, books, Paintings-art forms related to Anti-partition movement.
- Role of Painters: Raja rai varma, Abindrananth Tagore
- Rise of Indian Science Cognress by Jagdish Chandra Bose.
- Praful Chandra Ray and Bengal Chemical Industry.
- Extremist: Lal, Bal, Pal, Tilak- their success and limitations.
- forms of boycott- 1) of foreign goods 2) passive resistance 3) government titles 4) Revival of National education.
Youtube Link: https://youtu.be/q6ddB1u2jxM
HFS7/P8: Surat Split & fizzing of Swadeshi movement
- Extremist leaders, groups, events leading to the split of moderates and extremist leaders
- 1906: Calcutta resolution and victory of extremist ideology
- Why extremist wanted hold session in Nagpur (Central provinces) and not Surat (Bombay presidency), because president should not belong to the home state- I.e. Tilak, a resident of Bombay presidency.
- 26th December 1907- Surat session, throwing of shoe at the stage, violence and breaking of Congress into two pieces.
- Trio of Lal, Bal, Pal and leadership crisis in Pre-1919.
- Compare and Contract Moderates and Extremists- who had larger social base? Belief and ideology.
- Fall of Swadeshi movement after separation of moderates and extremists: Positive and negative outcomes of Swadeshi movement- The British learned the use of religion to divide India.
- Why it is difficult to sustain a movement for a long time frame?
Youtube Link: https://youtu.be/nrnu928AIo8
Next lecture: Indian revolutionaries abroad, Ghadar and Home Rule movement.
Visit Mrunal.org/HISTORY for archive of history related lectures and articles.
Was eagarly waiting for that sir. Thank u very much sir. U r true savior
Please complete the series before prelims..
Thanxx a tonne sir thank alot……plz finish the series quickly….. please
Kripya CAPF2016 ka paper with solutions har saal ki tarah post karein.
Aapko Dhanyavaad aur Parnaam
bahut bahut dhanywaad !!!!
Un ki history ka paneer labaabda khake maza gaya haha
Team Mrunal first of all i want to thank you all
including mrunal sir , rajtanil mam, pratik nayak sir, ishani pandya mam and others including spipa administration and a idea which spark from mrunal.co.nr a times i remember and mrunal-exam.blogspot.com .
this comment is just want to tell you thanks which not only limited to mrunal sir but each and every effort made by many dynamic personalities . And this comment is not only from myself individual but from many poor/middleclass/remote village/doing job and cant join coaching/etc etc. you are full pre cum mains package for us all.
plz upload capf ans. key
plz post some guidance on approaching map question in history optional paper I,
sir i scored in history optional paper I and II 66 and 127 respectively in 2014 mains… still no clarity in map question,
i face some problem like there are cluster of historical place in small map, overlapping avoidances of different period…
i don’t know whether, i am writting at right place or not…… friends if it is wrong then please copy and redirect it to Mr Pratik Naik or Mr murnal patel….
plz upload capf answer keys..i think many guys are waiting.few qustns are full of doubts..
explained very wel sir. thanq so much