- HFS9/P1: Gandhi before India: struggle in South Africa
- HFS9/P2: Gandhi in India: Champaran, A’bad, Kheda
- HFS9/P3: Rowlett Act, Jallianwala Bagh
- HFS9/P4: Khilafat movement, Non Cooperation, Assessment
Continuing the HD video lecture series of Shri Pratik Nayak. Last tme, we saw first phase of revolutionary struggle and Home Rule movement. Now moving forward to Gandhi, Khilafat and NCM.
HFS9/P1: Gandhi before India: struggle in South Africa
- Recap timeline of the topics covered so far in India’s struggle for independence.
- Type of MCQs associated with Gandhi, his life, form of protests and movements.
- Gandhi before India: Life and struggle in South Africa, registration act, General Smuts, imprisonment of Gandhi, imposition of poll tax, Tolstoy farm
- Which day is celebrated as “Pravasi Bharatiya Diwas” and why?
- Assessment of Gandhi’s contribution in South Africa. Struggle-truce-struggle method.
Youtube Link: https://youtu.be/fFICCH4XOOs
HFS9/P2: Gandhi in India: Champaran, A’bad, Kheda
- Gandhi’s entry in India- setting up of Kochrab Ashram, community living.
- How to memorize sequence of Gandhi’s initial struggles in India- CAKe- Champaran-A’bad-Kheda.
- Champaran Satyagraha-1917, commercialization of agriculture, indigo’s forced cultivation, exploitation of farmers, tinkathia system, Rajkumar Shukla,
- Ahmedabad mill satyagraha- 1918, strike and tribunal
- Kheda satyagraha- reasons, methods and success.
Youtube Link: https://youtu.be/ek1rVe8BULA
HFS9/P3: Rowlett Act, Jallianwala Bagh
- Events leading to Rowlett act : carrot and stick policy.
- Salient oppressive features of the Rowlett act- government authorized to imprison any person without trial.
- India’s reaction to Rowlett act, forms of protests adopted.
- Jallianwala Bagh Massacre on 13th April 1919. Role of General Dyer.
Youtube Link: https://youtu.be/KGvcTFazOuU
HFS9/P4: Khilafat movement, Non Cooperation, Assessment
- First world war, fall of Ottoman empire.
- Khalifa and his spiritual authority. When Ottoman empire was dismembered by Allies and abolition of the Khalifa post.
- 1920: Punjab wrong, Khilafat issue rises. All Party conference and decision to boycott school, colleges, legislative council and British authority.
- Nagpur session of Congress in 1920, and adoption of non-cooperation program. Change in the organizational structure of the Congress- regarding member strength of congress working committee (CWC), provincial congress committees (PCC),
- Viceroy Reading declares Volunteer corps illegal and arrest major leaders of Khilafat movement;
- Chauri Chaura incidence, Why did Gandhi withdrew the movement?
- Assessment of Khilafat non-cooperation movement? 1) involvement of Muslim and communalization 2) spreading nationalist mood to every nook and corner. 3) Breaking the myth of British supremacy and invincibility without military wars, but through Satyagrah
Youtube Link: https://youtu.be/x-WiJaPR03o
Next Lecture: Swaraj Party, Civil Disobedience, Gandhi-Irwin Pact.
Visit Mrunal.org/HISTORY for archive of history related lectures and articles.
sir thank you so much for this … this part is very close to us we are studying this part since school days … love it to core … veryy very grateful to you sir for this \,,/
thnaks sir ji… you make interesting history ..i have your lecture videos in my phone when ever i have to travel and could not read … i am enjoying ur lectures..
Sir how can we download ppt of history and ir by prateek sir
thanku so much sir………………………
veru usefull videos sir…thanx a lot..
nice article sir
I want to know that when Economy lecture uploaded. I waiting for it eagrly. Previous lectures are very helpful for me. Thanx alot sir for such important video.
sir,excellent vedios with clear cut concept….,
where i can get slides of this vedios ,because it will be helpfull for revision
Can you please upload next parts of videos we are waiting for it
sir will u please make a video in english it will helpfull to everyone
Sir plz provide cdm quit india for prelims sir plzz
thaks a lot sir.. these videos very helpfull for preparation
Sir I am totally depend on your lecture I dint take any coaching etc ….sir plz provide all moder video sir plz …..I am dependent on you only sir
sir thanks a lot for helping people like who r not able to get into coaching due to various constraints.
Sir ua job is commendable…. tnxxxx fi such an ossssm series… nothing could have been better than this…
sir, hfs2/p5 video is missing. kindly upload this video. thank you
Sir Please ,
Prelims. se pahle Desh azad kara dijiyega …
Sir, your videos are very lucid and interesting. Do keep rocking.
sir plz upload next lectures .
and also missing lectutres between HFS2/P4 and HFS3P1.plzzzz sir time is very very less for prelims .
aapke bharose hi tayari chal rahi h .
Sir , plz upload remaining modern history lectures till 1947.
Sir waiting for your next videos
Ty sir for your cooperation. Please tell me where do we get the links of the slides .
Sir plz economy lecture plz
Egerly waiting for it
please complete the history series,upcoming topics are very imp from exam point of view,it will be very benificial for us for topic clearity and revision before prelims.
Sir please try to finish the series before prelims. That will be very helpful for us. Waiting for the next lecture…
Very helpful for a beginner
It helps in forming the foundation of Indian modern history
Please upload further lectures
Sir pls upload more videos of history
All phases are very useful thanku sir
plz provide hfs11 series…thank u for providing knowledge with great teaching-