- UPSC has uploaded the e-admit card / hall tickets for preliminary exam 2017.
- Click me to download your hallticket for the UPSC CSAT 2017.
- Exam will be held on 18th June, 2017, Sunday
- Must tick MCQs with Black Ball point pen only.
- Paper-I (General Studies) from 9:30AM to 11:30AM (You’ll not be given entry, if more than 10 minutes late).
- Paper-II (Aptitude) from 2:30PM to 4:30PM.
- If problem, contact e-mail: – firstname.lastname@example.org (For Technical Problem) , email@example.com (For Applicant Data Problem)
- If the candidate is blocked by the server in case of repetitive downloading please contact UPSC ADMINISTRATOR immediately through e-mail: – firstname.lastname@example.org to unblock the downloading.
- Candidates who do not have clear photographs on the e-admit card will have to bring a photo identity proof viz. Adhar Card, Driving Licence, Passport,Voter I Card etc. and two passport size photographs one for each session for appearing in the examination with an undertaking.
Confused on what to revise for UPSC Prelim 2017? Click me for the list
thank you so much sir.. your lectures and notes we are missing so much .. and ofcourse GENERAL Dong also .
The asylum for Indian scamsters – London !!!
Hahaha… naam bahut jabardast tha Sir ji
The link to download the admit card isnt working . Has someone else faced the same issue ?
yes, i am also facing same pbm…… what shall we do to download admit card
Pl. try to complete BES-17 lecture by 10th june. I am fully dependent on your video lecture.
waise bhi ab to AAG ME KUDNA HI HAI TO KYO NA TAIYAR HO KE KUDE…
Thanks in advance.
Kindly watch the last video uploaded on 22nd May’17. Sir has clearly mentioned that the course will be finished 2 weeks before the Prelims. So no need to be panic, just focus on the studies :)
My centre at Somerville School ,Alpha II, Greater Noida-201310. Any body from Noida…?? If yes, please contact on +918860653943
Best of Luck,
How are you practicing MCQs? any email id?
sir i have a query i have fill upsc form two times with different choice first with civils and forest and second with forest service only. But when i try to download admit card it shows that ‘your application is amalgamated with the previous one’, but sir i want to appear with my previous choice…
Sir is there any possibility that upsc generate admit card with my first form.
please help sir.
All d Best Everyone !
My exam centre————->>>> (024)Govt. Secondary school , Sector 16A, Near Metro Pillar No. 855,(Opp. akshay public school), Dwarka, New Delhi-110078. Have you any problem to search exam centre than contact me- email@example.com. because, there is some problem to search exam centre in google map.
All the best friends.
sir plz upload video lecture for economics
CSE Prelims 2017 18th June
Center – K.V. No.2 Faridabad
In case if you are interested in sharing a cab from Delhi you can whatsapp me on 7049460671
Thank You and All The Best.
guys someone plz help me. there is a discrepancy in my name in the admit card. Am I eligible to seat in the examination? I have sent an email to them.
CSE Prelims 18th June
Centre – K.V. No.2 Faridabad
If any one is interested in sharing a cab from Delhi can whatsapp me on 7049460671
Thank You.All The Best.
(051)GOVT. SARVODAYA CO-ED VIDYALAYA, NAJAFGARH, (NEAR DELHI GATE
& GAUSHALA STAND), NEW DELHI-110043
anyone with this centre
Anyones exam center in pune????
Yeah same problem….
my center in———————–(079)GOVT. GIRLS’ SECONDARY SCHOOL NO. 1, SECTOR-V, DR. AMBEDKAR NAGAR, (NEAR KALI BUILDING, SAKET/ MALVIYA NAGAR METRO STATION), NEW DELHI-110062, —————I am facing problem searcing on google………..anybody help
Can I take my phone along? Do these centres have collection facility for phones or we can leave them with the invigilators?
Someone who has given the exam earlier, please reply.
some centres do have Collection facilities.. some centres don’t have…!!!!
plz help me where do i download admit card……
You can not clear UPSC trust me, you lack problem solving attitude and will face problems in interview
Thanks a lot sir!!
(138)GOVT SARVODAYA BAL VIDYALAYA, MATIALA, (NEAR NAWADA
METRO STATION), MATIALA VILLAGE ROAD, UTTAM NAGAR, NEW DELHI-110059.
anybody’s centre is there
Sir I m in b.tech second year and want to start preparation for IAS
Plz tell how I will start….
Sir i am diploma holder in architecture and 2nd year student of B.tech civil engineering. Now i want to start a preparation for IAS but i confused how can I start.
Great site. thanks for sharing such useful information on IAS Admit card. Its really good.