- Prologue: GSM2 & GSM3-2019 already solved!
- GSM1-2019 History & Culture Question List
- Read these History chapters before class
- Full Length Course on Economy for UPSC Pre-2020
Yes Mitron, In my previous live lectures, I have already covered the model answers and common mistakes for the UPSC mains 2019 General Studies Paper 2 and 3. You can access their recorded sessions in following links for FREE:
- Mrunal’s UPSC GSM2-2019: Model Answers Part-1 (Polity & Constitution)
- Mrunal’s UPSC GSM2-2019: Model Ans Part-2 (Social Justice, Welfare)
- Mrunal’s UPSC GSM2-2019: Model Answer Writing Part-3: Governance
- Mrunal’s UPSC GSM2-2019: Model Answer Writing Part-4: International Relations (IR)
- Mrunal’s UPSC GSM3-2019: Model Answers Part-1 (Economy & Agriculture)
- Mrunal’s UPSC GSM3-2019: Model Answers Part-2: Envi, Disaster, Sci-Tech
- Mrunal’s UPSC GSM1-2019: Model Answer Writing Part-1: History Culture
Now continuing on the same path,
- This Christmas at 9PM, I will be covering the model answers and common mistakes for the General Studies Mains Paper 1 (GSM1-2019) subtopic: History and culture.
- You can attend it Live For Free by registering on this link URL
- In this live lecture, I will be covering the following questions.
- Highlight the Central Asian and Greco -Bactrian elements in Gandhara art. (गांधाराई कला में मध्य एशियाई एवं यूनानी-बैक्ट्रियाई तत्वों को उजागर कीजिए | ) (10m,150 words)
- The 1857 Uprising was the culmination the recurrent big and small local rebellions that had occurred in the preceding hundred years of British rule. Elucidate. (1857 का विप्लव ब्रिटिश शासन के पुर्ववर्ती सौ वर्षों में बार-बार घटित छोटे एवं बड़े स्थानीय विद्रोहों का चरमोत्कर्ष था | सुस्पष्ट कीजिए | ) (10m,150 words)
- Examine the linkages between 19th centuries ‘Indian Renaissance’ and the emergence of national identity. (उन्नीसवीं शताब्दी के ‘भारतीय पुनर्जागरण’ और राष्ट्रीय पहचान के मध्य सहलग्नताओं का परिक्षण कीजिए | ) (10m,150 words)
- Many voices had strengthened and enriched the nationalist movement during the Gandhian phase. Elaborate. (गांधीवादी प्रावस्था के दौरान विभिन्न स्वरों ने रास्ट्रवादी आंदोलन को सुदृढ़ एवं समृद्ध बनाया था | विस्तारपूर्वक स्पष्ट कीजिए | ) (15m,250 words)
- Assess the role of British imperial power in complicating the process of transfer of power during the 1940s. (1940 के दशक के दौरान सत्ता हस्तान्तरण की प्रक्रिया को जटिल बनाने में ब्रिटिश साम्राज्यिक सत्ता की भूमिका का आकलन कीजिए | ) (15m,250 words)
- Explain how the foundations of the modern world were laid by the American and French revolution. (स्पष्ट कीजिए की अमरीकी एवं फ्रांसीसी क्रांतियों ने आधुनिक विश्व की आधारशिलाएं किस प्रकार निर्मित की थीं |) (15m,250 words)
?Date: 25th December 2019
⏰Time: 9:00 p.m.
?Free Registration Link to LIVE Lecture: Click me
Venue: Unacademy Plus platform
In the model answer classes, it is presumed that you already are familiar with the topic so I directly jump to how the answer could have been formed. Therefore as a prerequisite, you should read the following chapters before coming to the class, Then you will be able to grasp the matter in a much better manner.
- Chapter 11 of Tamilnadu State Board History Textbook Class12 Volume-II. ? FREE PDF here available in ENGLISH.
- Chapter 3, 4, 7 and 8 from the book Plassey to Partition by Sekhar Bandyopadhyay: Available on Amazon in ?हिंदी and ?English. While you would be familiar with the freedom struggle topic from the Books like Spectrum and Bipan Chandra but the nature and tone of above UPSC-2019 questions is such that they are covered verbatim in the Plassey to partition book so it is better to refer to it.
Further, I’m also pleased to inform my new full-length batch for economy is going on at Unacademy’s plus platform with weekly live classes, rapid revision PDF material, live quiz with ranking for the upcoming UPSC Prelim-2020. You can join through this link. Advantage of unacademy plus subscription is that just like a TV channel, it unlocks all the subjects’ full length courses, so much economic compared to joining physical offline class. You can use “Mrunal.org” coupon code at check out to avail great discount on monthly subscription.