- 6-Corona😷:- Corona: THE FIRST known Covid-19 case was a market vendor in the Chinese city of Wuhan, not an accountant who worked in lab. Says WHO study. Thus, SARS-CoV-2 virus had probably been transmitted from bats to humans through another animal. It was not a ‘lab made virus’. Aisa WHO bol rhaa hai. Separately Austria to reimpose full lockdown and compulsory vaccination for entire population because of Corona wave 4.0. Germany also getting strict.
- 6-Corona😷:- Corona: Medicines Patent Pool, a non-profit backed by the United Nations. Pfizer gave royalty-free licence for the Paxlovid pill. It helps patients who’ve not yet taken vaccine. Deal will allow manufacturers to take out a sub-licence. They will receive Pfizer’s formula for the drug and mfg and sell it mostly in Africa and Asia, फाइजर कंपनी की कोरोना दवाई का तीसरे विश्व के उत्पादक बिना रोयलटी भुगतान किए उत्पादन कर पाएँगे।
- Space-Tech👩🏻🔬:- Sci-Space: quasi-satellite — a near Earth object that orbits the Sun and yet remains close to the Earth. 2006: scientist found such quasi-satellite, named it Kamo’oalewa (a Hawaiian word). Origin of this quasi Satellite? 1) was a part of the Earth’s Moon,that could have broken away 2) it originated from a yet undiscovered quasi-stable population of Earth’s Trojan asteroids (Trojans are a group of asteroids that share an orbit with a larger planet.
Persons in News for NON-IAS Exams
- Appointment:- Appointment: SC collegium recommended appointment of Saurabh Kirpal as Delhi HC judge. If/When appointed, he’ll be India’s first openly gay judge. (भारत के सर्वप्रथम समलैंगिक न्यायाधीश)
- Appointment:- Sports: Ganguly appointed as ICC Cricket’s Committee chairman replacing Anil Kumble,
- Awards🏆:- Awards: International Film Festival of India 2021, Goa. Indian Film Personality of the Year award to 1) ACTOR AND BJP leader Hema Malini, 2) lyricist and former CBFC chief Prasoon Joshi
- Awards🏆:- Indira Gandhi Prize for Peace, Disarmament and Development 2021 to be given to Pratham, the NGO working to expand the scope for education in India, & associated with conducting ASER survey.
- Awards🏆:- Janjatiya Gaurav Divas- celebrated on 15th Nov, the birth anniversary of Bhagwan Birsa Munda. Born on November 15, 1875, in Ulihatu village in present-day Jharkhand. During the 1880s, Birsa closely witnessed the Sardari Larai movement in the region, which demanded the restoration of tribal rights through non-violent methods like sending petitions to the Raj. However, the oppressive colonial regime paid no heed to these demands. The feudal setup intensified the forced labour (veth bigari) in the forested tribal areas. he was captured by British police and lodged in jail, where he died in captivity on June 9, 1900. But Bhagwan Birsa Munda’s spirited struggle did not go in vain. It compelled the British to take cognisance of the plight and exploitation of tribals, and bring in the Chhota Nagpur Tenancy Act of 1908 for their protection. This Act restricted the transfer of tribal land to non-tribals, giving Adivasis a huge relief and became a landmark legislation for the protection of tribal rights. भगवान बिरसा मुंडा के जन्मदिवस को जनजातीय गौरव दिवस के रूप में मनाया जा रहा है। अपने युवा वर्षों में उन्हें देखा कि सरदारी लड़ाई नामक एक मुहिम में अहिंसा द्वारा एक ब्रिटिश हुकूमत को ये मनाने की कोशिश हो रही थी की आदिवासी जमीन अधिकारों की रक्षा हो, साहूकारों का शोषण बंद हो लेकिन कोई नतीजा न निकलने पर क्रांतिकारी रवैया अपनाना पड़ा।
- Death:- Death: Hindi novelist, professor, Mannu Bhandari from Madhya Pradesh. She was Associated with the ‘Nayi Kahaani’ movement that dominated Hindi literature in a newly independent India, Mannu Bhandari’s novels, Aapka Bunty, Mahabhoj and stories such as Ek Plate Sailab, Teen Nigahon Ki Ek Tasvir, Trishanku, and Aankhon Dekha Jhooth, spoke about middle class and individualism. Some of her books were made into movies- Rajnigandha (1974) and Swami (1977) were based. Her father Sukhsampat Rai was a freedom fighter who put together one of the first English to Hindi and English to Marathi dictionaries. हिन्दी उपन्यासकार का निधन के
- Death:- Death: NOVY KAPADIA- Football Journalist, author, commentator
- PIN-GK🏋️:- ⚾️📻⚾️🎙✋ Who is Kishanda, veteran Maoist ideologue arrested in Jharkhand.
- Places-in-News:- Places in News: 10 Tribal Musueums at Ranchi in Jharkhand, Rajpipla in Gujarat, Lambasingi in Andhra Pradesh, Raipur in Chhattisgarh, Kozhikode in Kerala, Chhindwara in Madhya Pradesh, Hyderabad in Telangana, Tamenglong in Manipur, Kelsih in Mizoram, and Ponda in Goa, भारत में 10 जगहों पर आदिवासी संग्रहालय
- Places-in-News:- Places in News: DEFENCE MINISTER Rajnath Singh inaugurated the renovated Rezang La memorial in Chushul, Leh to commemorate the anniversary of the battle of Rezang La during 1962
- Places-in-News:- Kartarpur corridor 2019: to facilitate pilgrims from India to visit Gurdwara Darbar Sahib Kartarpur, in Pakistan. Indian pilgrims of all faiths and persons of Indian origin can use the corridor; The travel will be Visa Free. But it was stopped in Corona. Now it will be resumed.
- Social Media📣:- social media: Showreel: Hotmail founder’s SABEER BHATIA new social video app, to create more natural video resumes for job applications.
- Sports🏏:- Sports: T20 World Cup at UAE won by Aussies against NZ.
- Sports🏏:- Sports: Australian Open will become the first Grand Slam tournament to require mandatory COVID-19 vaccines for the players. Djokovic not yet vaccinated. ऑस्ट्रेलियन ओपन टेनिस प्रतियोगिता में हिस्सा लेने के लिए खिलाड़ियों ने अनिवार्य रूप से कोरोना टिका लगवाना होगा। यह ऐसी पहली टेनिस प्रतियोगिता है जहाँ पर टिका अनिवार्य है।
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!