- Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana: This scheme provides health insurance of Rs 5 lakh to citizens, with poor people being eligible for free coverage and middle class citizens paying Rs.850 per year.
- Mahatma Gandhi English Medium Schools: This scheme aims to improve the quality of education in Rajasthan by introducing English medium schools across the state.
- Indira Rasoi Yojana: This scheme provides food to citizens for just Rs.8, helping to ensure that people have access to affordable and nutritious meals.
- Indira Gandhi Shahari Rojgar Guarantee Yojna: This scheme guarantees 100 days of employment in a year for citizens in city and urban areas. The employment opportunities include work related to environmental protection, water conservation, heritage conservation, maintenance of parks, and removal of encroachment and illegal boards.
- Mukhyamantri Yuva Sambal Yojana: This scheme provides financial assistance and employability training to unemployed youth in the state.
- Mukhyamantri Kisan Mitra Urja Yojana: This scheme provides a grant of ₹1k to 12k per year for electricity to farmers.
- Indira Mahila Shakti Udaan Scheme: This scheme provides 12 free sanitary napkins per month to around 1.45 crore adolescent girls and women in the state.
- Mukhyamantri Bal Gopal Yojana: This scheme provides free milk to class 1–8 students twice a week (Tuesday and Friday) in order to improve their nutrition and overall health.
All these schemes are aimed at improving the living conditions of citizens and ensuring that they have access to basic necessities such as education, health care, food, and employment opportunities.