- G9/P1: Indian Geography: Mines, Minerals and Coal
- G9/P2: Indian Geography: Petroleum & Gas Reserves & Pipelines
- G9/P3: Nuclear Energy in India: Uranium, Thorium, Plants & Liabilities
- G9/P4: Indian Geography: Steel & Cement Industries
- These geography lectures are conducted by Ms. Rajtanil at Sardar Patel institute of Public Administration (SPIPA), Ahmedabad.
- On 4th April, continuation of the Indian geography segment with Mines and Industrial topics. Total ~2:30 hours but I’ve split it into three parts.
- http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=quanto-costa-Viagra-generico-online-a-Napoli PowerPoint of the lecture, available at Mrunal.org/Download
- enter site Medium of instruction- Hindi.
- watch English version not possible for the moment, because faculties are required to teach at this batch, in Hindi/Gujarati only. Besides, same content is available in English in the powerpoints.
G9/P1: Indian Geography: Mines, Minerals and Coal
- Mines, Minerals and physiography of India
- Metallic- non-metallic minerals
- Energy resources
- Shield regions – chhota nagpur plateau and Dharwad plateau – metallic, non-metallic minerals source
- Rift valley regions- Damodar and Mahanadi valley – coal reserve
- Marine transgression regions – petroleum reserve
- 5 mineral rich regions of India: Northern belt, Central belt, South east belt, South west belt, North west belt,
- Meaning of pyala lakes
- Mineral reserves in India: Iron ore, copper, bauxite, Mica, Limestone, Chromite.
- Energy Reserves in India: Coal.
- Types of Coal and their properties: Bituminous, Lignite, Anthracite and peat coal reserve in India
- Problems of Indian coal
- Under-ground coal gasification: features and benefits.
follow link Youtube Link: https://youtu.be/nIjjh7sJjUA
G9/P2: Indian Geography: Petroleum & Gas Reserves
- Petroleum reserves and Sedimentary basin in India
- New petroleum exploration
- Petroleum refining industries: PSU, private, Joint venture.
- Natural gas reserve in India and LNG terminals
- Basin centered gas
- Benefits of Basin centered gas
- Pipelines: domestic and international.
- TAPI, IPI pipeline: routes, benefits, challanges
- Deep sea pipeline: Iran-India
- Russia-India pipeline
- Energy security in India- domestic & global challenges
- ONGC videsh: procurement
- Kelkar panel on energy security
- Strategic reserve of crude oil
- UPSC Prelims questions from this topic.
follow url Youtube Link: https://youtu.be/nxO-gIKruOE
G9/P3: Nuclear Energy in India
- Thorium, Uranium reserves in India
- Composition of natural uranium, Uranium processing
- Nuclear energy mechanism: Fission and fusion process
- Comparison: heavy water reactor and light water reactor
- Moderator in nuclear reactor
- Comparison: Light water and heavy water
- Issue with energy generation from Thorium
- India’s 3 stage nuclear plan by Homi Bhabha
- Pressurised Heavy water reactors of India
- Working of Pressurised Heavy water reactor
- Nuclear energy generation: Zirconium
- Uranium pallets and fuel assembly
- Sources of Zirconium
- Nuclear energy generation: helium
- Mechanism of moderator and control rod
- Re-processing of fuel
- Prototype-fast breeder reactor
- Thorium reactors
- Indian reactors and IAEA
- Kudankulam reactor
- India’s nuclear agreement with other countries
- Nuclear plant with foreign assistance
- Core raw material for nuclear energy generation
- Problems associated with nuclear-energy
- Nuclear liability law: arguments in favour and against, recent breakthroughs.
- Past UPSC questions from this topic.
http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=dove-comprare-viagra-generico-pagamento-online-a-Firenze Youtube Link: https://youtu.be/UCeRZZVf9yk
G9/P4: Indian Geography: Steel & Cement Industries
- History of steel industries in India
- Location factors for steel industries: Raw material based, Port based, Market based steel plants.
- Major steel industries in India, their plants and resources
- Vishakhapatnam steel plant
- Mini steel plants
- Status of steel industries in India
- National steel policy 2005
- Indian steel industry: challenges and potential
- Indian cement industries- raw material and location factors.
- New opportunities for cement industries
side effects of fertility drugs clomid side Youtube Link: https://youtu.be/ahMVbMDHr3I
Visit youtube.com/user/TheMrunalPatel For more lectures on UPSC General Studies.