- G2/P1: Plate Tectonics Theory: The beginning
- G2/P2: Great African Rift Valley, World-Geography: Africa
- G2/P3: Fold Mountains & Convergent Plates: Andes, Rockies, Himalaya
- These geography lectures are conducted by Ms. Rajtanil at Sardar Patel institute of Public Administration (SPIPA), Ahmedabad.
- Second session began on 7th February 2015, and uploaded on youtube. Total ~2:30 hours but I’ve split it into three parts.
- PowerPoint of the lecture, available at Mrunal.org/Download
- Medium of instruction- Hindi.
- English version not possible for the moment, because faculties are required to teach at this batch, in Hindi/Gujarati only. Besides, same content is available in English in the powerpoints.
G2/P1: Plate Tectonics Theory: The beginning
- Recap of the previous lecture: Latitude., Longitude, Solstice, equinox, Timezones, International Dateline, Earth Interior, Rock Cycle, Continental drift theory, Sea-floor spreading theory, Mid-oceanic ridge and trenches
- Plate tectonic theory: Plates of the earth, property of interior rocks and how they affect interaction among the plates
- Divergent plate boundary of oceanic plates and continental plates (conti. in next part of video)
Youtube video link: http://youtu.be/yLwI0wmLYjc
G2/P2: Great African Rift Valley, World-Geography: Africa
- Diagram of Phases of divergent continental plate
- Rift valley – nascent sea – mid oceanic ridge
- Great African rift valley, Nascent sea – red sea
- Plates Knots: African Valley, Red Sea and Gulf of Kutch
- Lakes around great African rift valley
- Nile river – origin and important tributaries
- Grand renaissance dam, Ethiopia
- Important Map-Locations in Africa, Prelim 2000 MCQ on African Lakes.
- 3 Types of Convergent plate boundaries.
- Ocean –ocean convergence, Island arcs
- Mains 2014 question on ocean-ocean convergent boundary
- World Geography: Important Islands of south East Asia
- World Geography: Islands of Indian ocean and their significance in International diplomacy.
Youtube video link: http://youtu.be/Yk5Mnjq6tgI
G2/P3: Fold Mountains & Convergent Plates: Andes, Rockies, Himalaya
- Convergent plate boundary Explained
- Volcanic mountain chain
- World Geography: Andes mountain range, important locations around Andes
- World Geography: Rockies mountain range, Grand canyon, important location around Rockies
- Solved: Prelim and Mains Questions about Volcanic peaks and mountain ranges
- Continental fold mountain chains Explained
- Formation of Himalayas and Karakoram range
- World Geography: Physical map of Europe, Alps range, Bosporus strait, important rivers and cities of Europe
- Transform boundary explained.
- San Andreas fault
- Meteorite impact theory
Youtube video link: http://youtu.be/Zux6GpUVH7k
Sir/Mem ,Thank you…waiting for this class for long time ..thanks once agains ..
Aag Pani Rajan bhai air mrunal Bhai se panga nahi lenge
Bcouse Delhi walle dukandarki band baz gayi
thank u very much sir ……………great workk
thank you soo much maam..!!
thanks murnal sir &mam .
keep its up …
really u r dng great job for all of us . ..
thank u mam….u are a real angel…
Thanks Sir and Mam !! The lectures are too good..
just one thing….i couldn’t find the ppt of lecture 2 geography at the download link mentioned.
Can you please upload it ?
How we can download power points of ur lectures in mobile
awesome work doing by all member of mrunal sir. but one little request sir. if possible plz post lecture on indian history..
awe inspiring work, you are the perfect coach.
After watching these videos which geography book do I refer?
Sir in the first ppt on geography the answer to the question -“Variations in length of daytime and night-time from season to season are due to” is given as “Earth’s revolution around the sun in an elliptical manner”, whereas in your earlier post “https://mrunalmanage.wpcomstaging.com/2013/06/answerkey-csat-2013-gs-geography-physical-indian-world-geography-questions-solved-with-explanation-reference-all-four-sets-abcd.html”, the answer you gave was (d) – “revolution of the earth on a tilted axis”
very nice mem
u r awesome
thanx a lot
will polity lecture too come ??
How to download geography optional ppt in English plz help
M one of d biggest fan of u mrunal sir .. Keep giving us knowledge abt economy .. Its indeed useful specially like our science background students .. Thnx a lott Sir ..
Madam, you are just awesome, so clear explanation. Thanks a ton.
I am not able to use this site easily from my cellphone nokia asha 302. I read on phone so please take my request in mind. Please make ur site mobile friendly.
Thanks you sir
Mam missing your awesome lecture because of language problem ..but I am watching it several but only little bit I could make mam because of language..
Awesome lecture Mam.. you made geography quite interesting for us.
Thanks a ton Mam and Mrunal sir.
Awesome work …
just eager to knw if polity nd history notes too will come !!!
and wen will they ???
How do I get the slides for the lectures
Thanks for your lectures and your valuable time for the lectures. Rajtanil Solanki Ma’am. and Mrunal sir. I just want history lecture for the preparation. Rest geography lecture were wonderful. I learnt a lot. Please let me know if you are providing History lectures if possible.
mam powerpoint ko download nhi kar pa rha hu error aa rhi h plz solve that problem sir…
plz tell me sir how to prepare for English & maths for ssc cgl 2016 .also tell me sir plz study material
Thanks To All
How to download Geography physical in hindi medium
I’m not able to download the ppts.