- IR2/P1: China’s Silk Road One Belt One Road Initiative
- IR2/P2: TPP, RCEP-Meaning- implications on India
- IR2/P3: Globalisation & its effect on Indian Society
- IR2/P4: International North South Corridor & its Significance for India
- Last session in Mr.Pratik Nayak’s lecture series on selected topics from International relations for the Mains examination revision.
- Lecture Videos available under: Youtube.com/user/TheMrunalPatel
- Powerpoints Available under Mrunal.org/Download within that you go to “Mains Revision Folder”=> International Relations
- What is Ancient Silk Route?
- What is One Belt One Road?
- Is One Belt One Road just about putting physical infrastructure?
- Why One Belt One Road is Important for China?
- Why One Belt One Road is Important for world for Europe?
- Why One Belt One Road is Important for world?
- What’s in the One Belt One Road for India?
Youtube Link: https://youtu.be/rSLJB3q9k9g
- Trans Pacific Partnership (TPP),Trans-Atlantic Trade &Investment Partnership and Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (RCEP) Meaning & Implications on India
- Trans pacific partnership (TPP) – what it includes?
- What implications will trans pacific partnership have on india?
- What can India do in trans pacific partnership?
- Trans-Atlantic trade &investment partnership – implications on india
- What should india do in the trans-atlantic trade &investment partnership?
- What is regional comprehensive economic partnership (RCEP)?
- What are the benefits for India?
Youtube Link: https://youtu.be/V3q5U963FG0
- What is Globalisation?
- Components of Globalisation
- Steps to Globalisation
- Rise of Multinational & Transnational Corporations
- Expansion in information technology & Communication (ICT)
- Effects of Globalisation on Indian Society
Youtube Link: https://youtu.be/R7tCvXFB-OU
Not covered in lecture due to paucity of time, but uploaded in the powerpoint for self-study
- What is International North-South Transit Corridor?
- What will International North-South Transit Corridor do?
- Why India is showing interest in this corridor?
- Main objectives of the agreement on International North-South Transit Corridor
- Development Stages of International North-South Transit Corridor
- Prospects/Significance for India in this corridor
- Constraints/Bottlenecks in this corridor
- What should be done by the members to make it functional?
This concludes the Mains IR-Revision lecture series of Mr.Pratik Nayak.
Visit Mrunal.org/DIPLOMACY for more study material on IR/Diplomacy/Foreign relations.