- IR2/P1: China’s Silk Road One Belt One Road Initiative
- IR2/P2: TPP, RCEP-Meaning- implications on India
- IR2/P3: Globalisation & its effect on Indian Society
- IR2/P4: International North South Corridor & its Significance for India
- Last session in Mr.Pratik Nayak’s lecture series on selected topics from International relations for the Mains examination revision.
- Lecture Videos available under: Youtube.com/user/TheMrunalPatel
- Powerpoints Available under Mrunal.org/Download within that you go to “Mains Revision Folder”=> International Relations
IR2/P1: China’s Silk Road One Belt One Road Initiative
- What is Ancient Silk Route?
- What is One Belt One Road?
- Is One Belt One Road just about putting physical infrastructure?
- Why One Belt One Road is Important for China?
- Why One Belt One Road is Important for world for Europe?
- Why One Belt One Road is Important for world?
- What’s in the One Belt One Road for India?
Youtube Link: https://youtu.be/rSLJB3q9k9g
IR2/P2: TPP, RCEP-Meaning- implications on India
- Trans Pacific Partnership (TPP),Trans-Atlantic Trade &Investment Partnership and Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (RCEP) Meaning & Implications on India
- Trans pacific partnership (TPP) – what it includes?
- What implications will trans pacific partnership have on india?
- What can India do in trans pacific partnership?
- Trans-Atlantic trade &investment partnership – implications on india
- What should india do in the trans-atlantic trade &investment partnership?
- What is regional comprehensive economic partnership (RCEP)?
- What are the benefits for India?
Youtube Link: https://youtu.be/V3q5U963FG0
IR2/P3: Globalisation & its effect on Indian Society
- What is Globalisation?
- Components of Globalisation
- Steps to Globalisation
- Rise of Multinational & Transnational Corporations
- Expansion in information technology & Communication (ICT)
- Effects of Globalisation on Indian Society
Youtube Link: https://youtu.be/R7tCvXFB-OU
IR2/P4: International North South Corridor & its Significance for India
Not covered in lecture due to paucity of time, but uploaded in the powerpoint for self-study
- What is International North-South Transit Corridor?
- What will International North-South Transit Corridor do?
- Why India is showing interest in this corridor?
- Main objectives of the agreement on International North-South Transit Corridor
- Development Stages of International North-South Transit Corridor
- Prospects/Significance for India in this corridor
- Constraints/Bottlenecks in this corridor
- What should be done by the members to make it functional?
This concludes the Mains IR-Revision lecture series of Mr.Pratik Nayak.
Visit Mrunal.org/DIPLOMACY for more study material on IR/Diplomacy/Foreign relations.
Many Many Thanks Sir…..
Mrunal sir, u missed to post youtube link for IR2/P3: Globalisation & its effect on Indian Society
Sir first of all thanks for all the effort
Sir, I’m not able to see video (IR2/P4) anywhere…..Please help
Thank you so much Pratik sir and Mrunal sir….Thanks a lot…:)
Maut ka paigaam (alias admit card) aa gaya……..
Can we have teaching in English medium rather than Hindi because we are not able to understand some words. And also the slides on the projector is not clear.
unable to open the ppts
not able to find powerpoint slide please provide direct link to self study for ppt ..
pls make it in english . i couldnt understand hindi
Hi bibin bro
I have one problm of medium of preparation, Actually i did my acadmic in hindi medium but i want do to preparation in english medium , i can read and understand the main idea of lesson but when do i express myself on such topic(essay) ,i couldn’t so bro if you please me to advise how do i can improve my english ,vocabulary and grammer parts.
i am grateful for the timely ppt n video lecture for last min preparation still i have a request please provide all the powerpoint slides as here u have provided mostly last slide of a particular sub topic which subimposses on the content of previous slides n make it harder to understand n for last night revision, please look in to matter.
Sir, I’m fresher. Please guide me.
Sir, I’m fresher. Please guide me.currently I’m working in BCCL,coal india
Sir , I’ m beginner don’t know how to proceed please guide me
Recently I undergone spine surgery so not able to sit for long hours
Please help me in making a plan I will appear in 2017
i am unable to find link to download the ppt for mains lectures. please help me
ppts for pratik nayak sir not there plz help with it;(description below the video claims to have it in (mains revision folder=international relation ships