- BES163-P4: IMF Reforms 2015-16- Yuan inclusion, Quota review
- BES163-P5: WTO-Nairobi Summit, Special Safeguard Mechanism (SSM)
- BES165-P6: P2P Lending, KYC Norms on P-Notes, Crisis occurring more frequently
BES163-P4: IMF Reforms 2015-16- Yuan inclusion, Quota review, Directors’ Appointment
- brief history and outcomes of the Bretton Woods conference in 1944, birth of World Bank and its five sister agencies, International monetary fund, General agreement on tariff and trade. (GATT) and World Trade Organization (WTO)
- IMF reforms:1) inclusion of yuan in SDR basket of currencies, 2) expanding quota of emerging market economies and 3) appointment of executive directors
Youtube Link: https://youtu.be/j3HuI9sefRw
BES163-P5: WTO-Nairobi Summit, Special Safeguard Mechanism (SSM)
- chronology of the WTO ministerial conferences in recent years.
- Update related to trade facilitation agreement (TFA) from Bali summit.
- WTO Nairobi Package: 1) and elimination of agriculture and cotton export subsidies 2) special Safeguard mechanism-SSM 3) tweaking the DFQF rules for least developed countries (L.D.C), information technology agreement-ITA; ever greening of patents
- criticism against WTO Nairobi summit.
- major trade disputes between India and USA at World Trade Organization.
- Survey observation: Foreign trade is directly proportional to the size of economy and directly proportional to distance
- classification of trade agreements of number of participants and integration level
- economic survey’s observation on multiregional trade agreements versus regional trade agreements (MTA); TPP and its impact on India
- five types of preferential trade agreements (PTA): Partial Scope Agreement, Free Trade Agreement (FTA), Customs Union (CU), Common Market (CM), Economic Union (EU)
- has India benefited from trade agreements or not? – observations by Economic survey in volume-1 chapter-8: why should India shed-off its “Big but poor” Dilemma to gain maximum benefit from trade agreements?
Youtube Link: https://youtu.be/dsmIP2EuK0U
BES165-P6: P2P Lending, KYC Norms on P-Notes, Crisis occurring more frequently
- Economic survey has observed that earlier financial crisis in the national economy used to happen with a gap of 10 years, but nowadays such financial crisis occurring more frequently. Therefore, India needs to brace up, strengthen its regulatory regime on banking and finance.
- Banking sector reforms: steps already taken and steps under process.
- New updates related to banking sector reforms- SBI consolidation-merger with five associated banks and Bharatiya Mahila Bank (BMB); arguments in favour and against this proposal.
- Withdrawal of 3 business groups from payment bank license viz. 1) Dilip Shanghvi 2) Cholamandalam and 3) Tech Mahindra.
- What is peer-to-peer lending (P2P): benefits and pitfalls. RBI draft-guidelines for regulation of P2P lending
- Budget-2016 provisions to deepen Corporate bond market in India through SEBI and RBI.
- National Investment and Infrastructure Fund (NIIF)- mechanism
- SEBI: new KYC norms on P-Notes investment.
Youtube Link: https://youtu.be/HF0S1rV20mE
Next Lecture: 4th Pillar- sector of economy- agriculture “more from less” and Labour reforms.
very important and best parts are covered .. thank you so much sir .. sir please .. we need ppts also please .. its ok if we dont have or may be unable to arrange .. asper your convenience sir ..we understand but please if possible please do it sir .\,,/
videos are awesome sir … great work .. thank you so much sir .. this is all for us … unbelievable … sir you rock completely and you look cute also :)
Please upload presentations for the videos, it is not available in download section
Mrunal Sir plz Provide downlode Link for this Article..
Thank You Sir.
Thank You Sir , Would u plse tell me what is L3/P5 or L3/P6 and so on.
ya. i too wanted to know. please clarify sir.
L3/P5 etc refers to previous years’s lectures on economy.
L3/P5 : Lecture 3 Part 5
briefly saying that -U are doing awesome job. thanks a lot…in other hand i also request to u sir that, plz uploaded the un-completed history portion also if possible.. we r waiting for this .
Pls,sir kindly upload videos in English,v southindian people. fInd it difficult,plzz kindly make arrangement for english videos n help us si
Mrunal find one topper with economics optional…
Thank you so much sir..I have no word to………?
Sir kindly put up a article on 2015 human development report by UNDP
ur lucid and unbelievable explanation makes tougher subject matter in easy grasping
No thanks is enough for u
please upload remaining history videos also
Thank you sir…this is very precise form of economic survey +year book+budget2016…its really helpful before going to exam.
Sir please upload History lecture, at least PPTs
Sir please upload remaining history videos
sir your all vedios are in hindi language but south indian students like me not able to understand your lectures . if there any chance give english classes which will help all students of india thanking you sir
Please notify me of latest updates and posts.
hello mrunal sir — where is history sir ?? plz complete the history lecture also sir
Sir please upload history lectures
Yes, but Mr. Pratik Nayak has joined government job, hence he’s unable to conduct history lectures at regular at regular pace, given his workload at office.
Sir, can we know till which date you will finish this EcoSurvey series?
Is it possible that governor of any state can be nominated as CM’S candidate??
Sir please upload english versions of ur lecture ..few dont know hindi and we find difficult to understand hindi so couldnt realize the utility of ur videos..
Sir can we have the ppts of your economy lectures please..
go in youtube link u will get all the ppts
Mrunal Sir. Rajan Bhai will not take up the second term. I for some strange reason am very sad. I wish Rajan Bhai continues.
Hello sir.. h r u? I hope u keeping fine….
Sir survey+bgt ka agala lecture kabtak ayega… Kafi is baar late ho raha hai… 6 days ho Gaya. .. sir plz…..
please upload the ppt for these lectures .. :)
Mrunal sir, 1 week ho gaya. Kuch naya masala upload kriye.
Mrunal sir, can you suggest some basic information about ssc CGL books.
Tqqq v much sir.. Waiting for next lecture