- BES164/P1: Agriculture: More from Less Water, Micro irrigation
- BES164/P2: Agriculture-Urea DBT, Endosulfan pesticide, Biocontrol Agents, Organic farming, Pulses
- BES164/P3: Agriculture Insurance, Credit, e-NAM, Animal Husbandry, Krishonnati-Yojana
BES164/P1: Agriculture: More from Less Water, Micro irrigation
- Pre-requisite self-study before starting this lecture
- Budget-2016 taxation provisions for betterment of agriculture
- Ranking for MCQs: Employment and GDP share of agriculture in Indian Economy.
- Reasons behind negative and low growth rate of Indian agricultures in 2013 and 2014.
- We need to cultivate more, from less- to ensure sustainable development goals of food security and Price stabilization- what are the suggestions of economic survey in this regard?
- Survey observations regarding seed quality and genetically modified crops.
- Difference between meteorological and agricultural drought.
- Impact of El Nino and La-Nina on Indian Monsoon
- formulas for gross versus net irrigated area.
- ranking of irrigation sources- tubewell, canal, dugwell, tanks
- why is flood irrigation bad? What are the examples and benefits of micro-irrigation? Solar cooperative in Kheda, Gujarat
- Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana- salient features and funding; latest provisions for irrigation in budget-2016
Youtube Link: https://youtu.be/VkoruYK6dPY
BES164/P2: Agriculture-Urea DBT, Endosulfan pesticide, Biocontrol Agents, Organic farming, Pulses
- urea subsidies leakage in India: reasons and remedies for inefficient firms, diversion to non-agri. Purpose, cross-border smuggling
- 12 parameters displayed in soil health card, funding and implementation mechanism
- Kasarghoda disaster in Kerala, why Endosufan and stag horn limbs disorder
- Biocontrol agents and biofertilizers from NCERT Class-12 biology book
- Sesbania rostrate green manure, Nisarga-Runa technology by BARC
- Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana and Organic farming in India
- MSP theory, SAFESU, why Pulse minimum support price should reflect social cost?
Youtube Link: https://youtu.be/r64RHmApFAk
BES164/P3: Agriculture Insurance, Credit, e-NAM, Animal Husbandry, Krishonnati-Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana, implementing insurance companies; insurance penetration and density as per latest economic survey
- Agriculture finance, kisan credit card, interest subvention scheme
- Farm mechanization- need for ola-rental tractors in India
- National Agriculture market (NAM), price stabilization fund, features and implementing agency
- ICAR extension schemes, Krishonnati Yojana
- Livestock census, ascending-descending order of fish and cattle, programs for protection of indigenous breeds; CAPF questions from Silk and KVIC
Youtube Link: https://youtu.be/XHlPaogdp_o
Powerpoints available under Download section=>Mediafire=> 1_Mrunal_Economy =>4_Sectors of Economy.
thanks a lot …………sir ………………
Thank you very much sir. Your are like lord krishna of Mahabharata
PLZ HELP ME GUYS ..IM HAVING PROBLEM WITH THE SEQUENCE IT IS POSTED IN ECONOMY UNDER BANKING..
What exactly you need help about? Plz be speccific
sir aapke in articles ka badi besabri se intzaar tha………….thank you so much
Much obliged by @Praveen comment!!!!!!
If there is any one who is putting more efforts and hard work than upsc aspirants definitely it is Mrunal sir and team:):):)One request please finish remaining Eco Survey and Budget topics in next 10 days. Please request pratik sir to finish Modern India with in same time lines:):):)
Sir, Thank you so much.
Thanks a lot sir….
Thank you so much, waiting from long time
thank you very much sir
after a months wait u r back
and what will be the next lecture dealing with sir since u have not put next lecture topic in webpage
RAS 2016 prelims is going to be conducted on 28th august,and also SSC CGL 2016 exam will start from 27th august onwards.
can anything be done to save the chances of the candidates appearing in both the exams,so that clash can be avoided.
i am looking for a govt job ,i have done my MBA with HR specialization .Could you please advise me for the same.i need your advise.Thank you.
Thanks sir…. please provide UPSC ENFORCEMENT OFFICER Material…
Thanks a lot of possible please upload rest of the videos too immediately.
Thanks in advance.
Where can we find ppts for this.they are not there in download.
Hi nikunj can u help me how to do the economy part precisely…coz under banking 1(a) I’m kind of confused coz the topics under economy and survey lecture are fine but topics under banking are to be done from this page or there is some video lecture for this.plz help
sir you have been droing a great service for anybody who want to seriously prepare for the exam and undoubtfulluly it has no parallel that we can do to return you favour. but i think it is important for me to bring into your notice that if any more delay in the releasing of video ( even central board of film certification is not asking to make cut in the video ?) will not give any fruitful result to any of us. so on behalf of all your followers i request you to please put all lectures befor 30 july.
may god always keep you happy……thank u very much…
Great Information Sir.. Thanks a Lot