- BES164/P6: Deflationary spiral, Phillips Curve, Stagflation, Creeping-Galloping-Hyper inflation
- BES164/P7: Is India’s GDP overstated? Why wedge between WPI vs CPI, Rural vs Urban CPI?
BES164/P6: Deflationary spiral, Phillips Curve, Stagflation, Creeping-Galloping-Hyper inflation
- General price level, aggregate supply and demand.
- Inflationary Gap, Factors related to cost push and demand pull inflation.
- Deflationary spiral and role of monetary policy.
- Phillips curve: understanding the relation between unemployment and inflation
- Impact of Inflation on borrowers and creditors. Creeping inflation, galloping inflation, hyperinflation, stagflation
Youtube Link: https://youtu.be/GeO6fxDcY-Y
BES164/P7: Is India’s GDP overstated? Why wedge between WPI vs CPI, Rural vs Urban CPI?
- During 2014-15, while WPI went into negative range, CPI kept in positive 4-5% rang. So, Why wedge between CPI, WPI in 2014-15? Role of Base year, food prices, crude oil prices, service sector in this phenomenon.
- Why is rural CPI showing higher inflation than
- Is India’s GDP Overstated? Views of 2015’s Noble Laureate Prof. Angus Deaton on GDP deflator.
Youtube Link: https://youtu.be/UM0dStkM-IA
This concludes fourth pillar of our Budget-Economic survey lecture series
Powerpoints of all videos, are available here: mediafire.com/folder/xemd2vgz5a5d5/1_Powerpoints
Remaining lectures in BES16 series
Since some players are getting restless / worried- here is the answer to their question “how many videos / lectures left?”
|BES165: Paris Summit, Rail budget, energy-communication infra.||3:30 minutes|
|BES166: HRD-2015, Census-2011||2:30 hrs|
|Total remaining duration||6:00 hrs|
and that’ll be the end for this years’ BES-series.
Thanks Sir, we are really in debt to you for these precious lectures.. you are the best, in case if I got success, I will see you personally.
please try to upload all the remaining lectures before the D day.. thanks alot.
where can i get those ppts??
Thank you mrunal for uploading much needed HFS P1-P4.
thank you Mrunal sir:)
Long live Mrunal Org!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mrunal Sir, I seriously need some help to begin with. I am from a very small town with no guide for upsc at all, so sir i beg you please help me to plan things & to begin with. I am doing B.Sc in Physics, & I am in my 3rd Semester, & I intend too take zoology as my optional subject. So Sir, should I prepare for ’17 UPSC?
great work just in time .. fantastic ppt and videos too …thank you sir \,,/
Thanks a lot
where can i get ppt of bes series 2016
It is very precious and helpful for civil service aspirants. you have done a great job and a great help of those who are studying in remote areas. if Constitution of india, public policy and United nations works like UNEP, IUCN, CEPF(biodiversity hotspot), UNESCO Biosphere reserves, CITES, Carbon fund, vatious Global indexes like UNHCR, UNISDR(GAR),Asean Development outlook, Global peace/Terrorism Index(IEP), Human development index(UNDP) also if discussed and uploaded will be very fruitful.
sir, if u have all video so why u cant upload all video at same time?
please upload all economy series video…… prelims is so near.. ……………..please
thanku so much sir .. we are lucky to have such great mentor .. standing by us at this point of time . pls sir upload the remaining videos asap these are very very beneficial for us ,little time left , please post asap sir . u r a dornacharya fr many eklavyas here n i mean it sir
hello mrunal sir ,
plz cover other subject like environment /polity in series like economics
sir ppts are not uploaded at the above mentioned link?
Great Effort Sir ! I have a question sir… I am a student from Non Economics Background ( B.Tech and working in a PSU ) but after watching these video lectures and ppts , I have realised that I have started to like economics very much . I am thinking of having Economics as my Optional for 2017 but some people are advising me against it and telling that paper I is quite technical and you will not understand if you have not an economics background. Kindly Guide me sir that will your these economics articles be enough or what else i will have to do if I want to have Economics as my Optional. Waiting for your reply…( I have studied PA as my optional but I am loosing my Interest in that )
thanks sir these lecture are very helpful for me
hello anna pls provide economic vid in english plssssssssssssss,,,,,
Thank You Sir. Deeply obliged. Please continue the same for ES 2017 as well as Budget 2017