- GSM3/Economy: GST-Proposed Framework, Benefits, Challenges- Summary
- GSM3/Poverty: UBI Universal Basic Income for Indian Poor: Benefits, Challenges- Summary
- The last part of mains revision and answer writing for selected topics.
- covered with full length discuss on model answer. Powerpoints available under Mrunal.org/download – mediafire –1_Powerpoints – Mains Revision Folder
GSM3/Economy: GST-Proposed Framework, Benefits, Challenges- Summary
Q. Discuss the proposed framework of GST and outline the associated benefits and challenges.
जीएसटी के प्रस्तावित ढांचे पर चर्चा करें तथा इसके साथे जुड़े लाभ एवं चुनौतीओं की रुपरेखा दीजिए.
- Goods and services tax is to be implemented in India WEF 1st April 2017. But during each meeting of GST-council, some new modification is announced.
- So let's just gather enough points to make up a 200 words answer- Starting with definition of GST, it's proposed framework, perceived benefits (cascading effect, Ancillarisation, Tax base expansion) versus the visible challenges- pertaining to discontent among union, state, policy advisors, personnel-IT infrastructure, disputes related to classification and compliance cost.
Youtube Link: http://youtu.be/9auwkB0jB_U
GSM3/Poverty: UBI Universal Basic Income for Indian Poor: Benefits, Challenges- Summary
Q. Critically assess the feasibility of giving universal basic income (UBI) to Indian poor.
भारतीय गरीबों को सार्वत्रिक बुनियादी आय (यूबीआई) देने की व्यवहार्यता का समालोचनात्मक आकलन करें।
- UBI means depositing ten to fifteen thousand rupees in the beneficiary's account to augment his purchasing power. What benefits will it have on his life viz a viz the challenges on our public treasury, leakage and diversion.
- As such new Economic survey will be focusing on this topic, hence no point in doing Ph.D at the moment. Let's just gather enough points to make up a 200 words answer for UPSC mains general studies paper-1, 2 and 3 as poverty is a recurring topic in the syllabus of all three papers!
Youtube Link: http://youtu.be/-TIvNEHd1VQ
This concludes the ML16 lecture series. Best wishes to all serious players
Thanks a lot sir but geography and IR was untouched this time. But history and economics was awesome.
sir pl upload in english medium ………those u dnt know proper hindi pl help them
Requesting a series for 2017 prelims …plz
Thank you sir…your life is a message to people like us..love you sir…
Good work sir GE…but when it comes to PPT i allways get confused how to download what is the right order…
Thanku so much sir…
Mrunal Sir & Pratik Sir,
Please Start Lecture Series for :
1) Ancient India and Medieval India.
2) Indian Polity
i am with miss Ruhi…
i also need polity lectures
Thank you sir,
one question : What would be the impact of GST implementation on Textile Industries?
If GST is implemented on Ready made Garments then they will become costly.
Currently there is No tax on Garments. Only tax is imposed on “Branded and Costly” Garments.
sir please upload world history last ppt
Thank u Mrunal Sir and Team
डोनेट करने के लिए , कोई आसान तरीका बताइये ,sbi i कलेक्ट थोड़ा कंबरसम है
Sir. You are the best!!
I am currently preparing for group 2 of appsc which will be held its screening test on 26 th Feb. So in syllabus we have these topics like “Economic Development of India – Economy in Medieval India, pre Independence Indian
economy, Development Plans and Economic and Industrial Policies of Independent
India. Liberalizations, Privatization, Globalization, Labour Policies of Union and State
Governments, role of Agriculture and Green Revolution in India. Economic disparities
between regions and population categories”. What are the books we have to follow to cover the entire syllabus? Thanks in advance.
hai bhavyasri am siva preparing for APPSC group 2 if u get any information plzzzzzz… forward to my mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks in advance
First go through NCERT if your medium is English and Telugu Akademi text books if your medium is Telugu .
Sir am from Andhra Pradesh recently APPSC released group 2 notification and it is going to release group 1 notif soon…can u suggest me how to prepare and which books to refer….
Sir,pls tell me what is positive impact of demonization over long time for Indian economy?
jha sahab akhbar pada karo ..sirf mrunal nahi
All the very best to all the mates who are taking mains…….God will bless u all..
Thank you sir
Sir I m preparing for up psc which is upcoming at mid march…so please provide me the list of best books…. And valuable matters as well.….
Sir hindi medium me bhi videos bnaya kro plzzzzzz. English k sath thoda hindi me bhi explain kro sir plzzzz
sir please analayze more topics