- IBPS Interview Preparation
- IBPS Specialist Officer related
- IBPS PO MT related
- SBI PO related
- SBI PO related
- RBI Related
This page contains the link of all articles published in relation to IBPS, SBI and RBI exams. If you’re looking for specific study topic related to banking sector e.g. Repo rate, SLR, CRR, SARFAESI etc. then visit Mrunal.org/economy
Total five articles on how to prepare for IBPS Bank Interviews
- Stop Feeling Guilty and Tell me about yourself, Stupid cutoffs and Insecurities about Profile (you’re here).
- Why BankPO? Preparing the Sales Pitch: Career growth, job satisfaction, negative factors, work-profile, Promotion, hierarchy, Sample Answers
- Banking, Economy, Current Affairs, HR and GK related questions for BankPO/MT
- Graduation related Questions: IT, B.E., B.Tech, Biotech, B.Com, BBA, Arts, sample questions from previous interviews
- Stress Interviews, When things don’t go as planned, B.Tech, Engineers and IT Why BankPO?
- [IBPS-SPL] Agriculture Field Specialist officer 2012 Profession Knowledge Section MCQs
- [IBPS-SPL] Marketing Specialist officer previous question paper of 2012 exam
- [IBPS-SPL] IT-Specialist officer previous question papers from 2012 and 2013
- [IBPS-SPL] Law Specialist officer previous question papers from 2012 and 2013 exam
- [IBPS-SPL] Specialist officer English section previous question papers from 2012 and 2013 exam
- [IBPS PO 2014] Question Paper and Topicwise Analysis based on inputs given by candidates who gave online exam.
- [IBPS CWE 2014] Question list shared in comment section by readers
- [IBPS]CWE PO/MT-III Written result declared, Interview Call letters in January 2014, Final Allotment in March 2014
- [Studyplan] IBPS CWE PO/MT: General Awareness (GA), Banking Awareness, Computer Awareness, Priority Topics, Trend Analysis
- [Studyplan] IBPS CWE PO/MT: Quantitative Aptitude, Maths, Data Interpretation (DI), Speed Maths
- [Studyplan] IBPS CWE PO/MT: Reasoning, topicwise analysis, priority topics, syllogism, assumption-inference, sitting arrangement, Non-Verbal, data sufficiency
- [Studyplan] IBPS CWE PO/MT: English, Grammar, Comprehension, Sentence Arragenment
- [IBPS PO/MT] You can apply without 60% in graduation, without computer certificate or above 28 age
- SBI Associate PO 2014: question paper based on Online question list shared by readers
- SBI Associate PO 2014: halltickets and car-pooling.
- Experience Sharing: SBI PO 2014 group discussion and personal interviews.
- [Study-plan] SBI PO General Awareness (GA), Computer, Marketing, Economy Topicwise preparation strategy, free studymaterial
- [Studyplan] SBI PO Reasoning (High Level): Topicwise Approach, booklist, strategy, Cutoffs
- [Result] SBI PO 2013 final result is out, 1513 candidates selected as probationary officers
- [Result] SBI PO Written Exam (Phase-1) Result released, Group Discussion & Interview starts from 3rd July
- [Studyplan] RBI Grade B Officers (Preliminary) Objective Phase-I Exam : Booklist, Strategy, Previous question Paper
- [Studyplan] RBI Assistant exam, Topicwise booklist, strategy, Free studymaterial, previous years paper, cut offs
- [Studyplan] RBI Phase 2: Paper 3 Management section: studymaterial, 150+ mock questions
- [RBI Officer] English strategy, Mains Question papers of last five years, free study material, letter memo writing
- [RBI Grade “B”] Interview Preparation, Work Profile, Career Growth related information from ex-RBI Officer cum UPSC Topper Ramdhan Dagar
- RBI Assistants 2014 Question Paper prepared from readers’ input on Online exam MCQ list.
- RBI Grade “B” Officers’ exam- Prelim 2014 (online exam- question list shared in readers’ comments)
- [Download] RBI Mains 2014-Paper 1: English comprehension, Precis, Report Writing Questions
- [Download] RBI Mains 2014-Paper 2: Economy and Social Issues
- [Download] RBI Mains 2014-Paper 3: Finance and Management
- RBI Grade “B” Officers’ exam- previous papers- 2008 to 2012
- [Question Papers] RBI Grade “B” Officers: Finance and Management Papers of last 8 exams (phase 2)
- [Question Paper] RBI Grade “B” Officers: Mains (Phase II) Exam held in 2012, All three papers
- [Question Paper] RBI Legal Officers Exam: English comprehension, Essay, Precis previous papers
- [Question Paper] RBI Legal Officers Exam Paper 1 General Knowledge of Law previous papers
- [RBI Assistants] Previous years Question paper of the exam held in April 2012
Overall, cutoff has “decreased”- compared to 2013’s prelim. but that is expected given the toughness of this year’s exam.
- [RBI Officer] Mains 2014 result declared
- [RBI Assistants 2014] Marksheets, Cutoffs & Interview Call Letters uploaded because Rajanbhai doesn’t hide behind RTI Loopholes
- [RESULT] RBI Grade B prelims sets new record- result in less than two weeks
- [Result] RBI Grade “B” Officer 2013 Written Exam result is out
- [Result] RBI Grade “B” Officers 2013 phase-1 exam result is out, More than 2000 candidates selected for phase 2
- [RBI Grade B Officer] Hall Tickets/ Admission Letters are out, Demo Questions, Instructions for Computer Based Test
- [RBI Assistant] Call Letters, Demo Questions, Instructions for Computer Based Test
- [RBI Grade B Officer] Hall Tickets/ Admission Letters are out, Demo Questions, Instructions for Computer Based Test.