- ML5/P4: Chinese Yuan inclusion in SDR, Black Monday Stock Market Crash
- ML5/P5: India’s SCO membership, TPP-yarn forward rule
- Day#5 of my lecture series on Mains revision.
- Lecture Videos available under: Youtube.com/user/TheMrunalPatel
- PowerPoints Available under Mrunal.org/Download
ML5/P4: Chinese Yuan inclusion in SDR, Black Monday Stock Market Crash
- How will China benefit from Yuan becoming SDR-currency?
- Yuan Exchange rate regime and its libelirazation to pass IMF’s “SDR idol audition”
- Impact of Chinese monetary & exchange rate policies on world economy and Indian economy
- China Black Friday Monday (24th August 2015)- the bubble and collapse of Chinese share market
- Stimulus package given by Chinese authorities to revive its securities market
- Implications of China Stockmarket Meltdown on World Economy and Indian dalal street- upstream and downstream companies, crude, gold and metal commodities market.
- China black Friday – Why it can’t happen in India?
- Mock Question: Though fundamentals of Indian economy are strong, the contagious effect of globally integrated economy has made negative impacts on India in recent times. Discuss with special reference to US, EU and China.
- Mock Question: “1st world’s low-interest rate policies & quantitative easing, are unleashing financial turmoil on emerging-market economies”. Discuss in context of India.
- Mock Question: Vibrant financial markets are critical to a country’s GDP growth. Examine the importance of proposed GIFT city in this regard, & discuss challenges in its setup.
Youtube Link: https://youtu.be/g_4I41vqqJQ
ML5/P5: India’s SCO membership, TPP-yarn forward rule
- (GS2) Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO): structure and function
- India’s benefits in joining Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO)? Angle #: import of raw materials, energy and fertilizer security; Angle#2: export of finished and intermediate goods
- Trans-Atlantic Trade and investment partnership (TATIP) between USA and EU: why European public is opposed to it?
- Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP)- salient features and why India can’t join it, possible impact of yarn forward rule.
Youtube Link: https://youtu.be/9_hQrG72Pp8
This concludes my lecture series for Mains revision
Best wishes to all sincere players.
Thanks a lot. Your help can’t be described in words.
All of your and your Team lectures are Best.
Thanks alot sir!!!
Many Many Thanks Sir….
kindly arrange INS Vikrant or Boeing C130J as an alternative exam centre for students writing mains in chennai,as we have cleared prelims,despite drowning in floods atleast we have to appear for mains.
Mrunal bhai ki lectures khatm hui. Bakiyonki aur kitni hai mrunal bhai. ? Are all lectures finished . ? Thanks for ur wishes .
Thanx alot Sir!!…Your efforts are beyond words!!Respect!!
great sir….last time apne confidence la di…..thanks a ton sir
Thanks a ton sir…..
Guys can anyone suggest me which is a good test series for PT2016???
hi guys ,, anyone who is preparing for IAS staying at jaipur ?
yes sarthak, we also have 3 more guys who study together.
u can contact me on mail @email@example.com
Thanks Mrunal Sir.
Pls do something for APFC exam 2015 especially focussing on Accounting and Auditing, Industrial Relations, Labour Laws, Insurance. No one else can do better than you on this. Pls Sir….
sir plz develop content for HISTORY (lectures)
Sir please provide ppts for newly added videos. It is not available in download section
Sir epfo k liye bhi kuch kijiye.
We believe no one can teach better than u.
Pls provide some material especially for new areas like labour, insurance, accounting etc.
sir thanks a lot for proving lectures.. but i am missing two things from your website a lot… first is current affairs excel file with topic list and second is previous year question paper analysis of different exams like ssc, cds, particularly upsc.. they were of great help in shaping strategy.
Thanks Mrunal Sir.
Pls do something for APFC exam 2015 especially focussing on Accounting and Auditing, Industrial Relations, Labour Laws, Insurance and social security…I have never prepared for Civil Service but I applied for APFC 2015..and i Am continuously reading ur lecturers n post on this site…I Hope u will post some material for above topics that willl be great help for us…
Mrunal bhai you are God for me
mrunal sir, please aapne jo ethics ki lecture series start ki thi uske videos to uploaded hai lakin sir L5 se so article series bhi thi un lectures ke upar, woh bhi please is site par upload kar dijiye
please sir, its a humble reques
May beginers like me skip these video lectures.
I prefer the basic books.
Will have to search dos n donts for beginers.
Thanks a lot for the help and your efforts.
Sir, Ur lecture videos are all in Hindi. Kindly provide English version of it so tat ppl who doesn’t know Hindi could also benefit. Its a humble request
excellent job sir…
Thanks a lot sir …
Can u pls arrange mathematics video lecture as like geography videos ..
Please Bring Dr, Sujata Menon (for History Lectures ) onboard.
Its my humble request.
where is ppt of it……….plz put the link……
Dear Sir, ……UPSC Mains from 18.12.2015. I just want to say thank you for your unconditional guidance and support.
cant find manis revision ppt ! kindly take a note of this issue sir..
All the best for Mains.
Need mains physics optional paper(1 &2) of 2015…..
sir. …I don’t have enough words to show my gratitude…..ur blog n …because of your economic lectures ..economic s z nw my fav sub………only can say sir my life is under your debt…..thanx again….