- BES165/P5: Communication infrastructure: radio, telecom, post office, mass-comm.
- BES165/P6: Kelkar Report- PPP Revisit, Revitalize, Finance & Investment Models
- BES165/P7: Rail Budget-2016: Bullet Train, SRESHTA, SUTRA, SAHAYAK, RAKSHAK, Urban Infra
BES165/P5: Communication infrastructure: radio, telecom, post office, mass-comm.
- NCERT Class11, 12: Selective study of waves, communication related topics- Doppler effect- principle, applications, hubble- red shift and blue shift.
- Relations between density and sound speed.
- Radio system: attenuation, transmitters, amplifiers, repeaters, frequency modulation- AM, FM, PM
- Types of electromagnetic waves: ground waves, sky waves, space waves
- Reflection properties of ionosphere
- Prasar Bharati Corporation (act 1990): Doordarshan, Akashvani, Mann ki baat
- Dada Saheb Phalke, National Film Award Film and Television Institute of India (FTII)
- Indian Cinematography Act, 1952 , Central Board of Film Certification (CBFC), types of censor certificate: A, U, U/A, S
- Press council of India, Television regulation- News broadcaster association (NBA), Broadcasting Content Complaints Council (BCCC)
- Telecom: Major PSUs, regulatory bodies: Telecom Commission, TRAI, TDSAT
- Why call drops? Judgements of SC and TRAI.
- 112: Single number for all emergencies
- 3 types of DoT license types: 1) infrastructure providers license 2) Unified license 3) Unified license for Virtual network operators
- The beginning of post and telegram in India
- Philately: 2015-16 ? Nabakalebara (Culture), Dr. Ambedkar, Dr.Kalam, 100 years of Gandhi’s return; BSF, Project Rukmani and more
Youtube Link: https://youtu.be/MbxWkKD-bUQ
BES165/P6: Kelkar Report- PPP Revisit, Revitalize, Finance & Investment Models
- Main recommendations of Vijay Kelkar committee to revisit and revitalize Public private partnership (PPP) in India.
- PPP- meaning and importance in shifting India’s demographic transition to Demographic dividend
- New bodies suggested by Kelkar: Infrastructure PPP Project Review Committee (“IPRC”) and Infrastructure PPP Adjudication Tribunal (“IPAT”)
- Why and how to channelise foreign pension and insurance funds to Indian infra. Projects.
- Why avoid loan syndication method but promote Zero coupon bonds?
- Audition provision for PPP-SPVs.
- What to avoid? 1) PSU bidding in PPP 2) PPP for small projects 3) Obsolescing bargaining 4) witch hunting of honest officers 6) swiss challenge model.
Youtube Link: https://youtu.be/Q5jghCY2fEQ
BES165/P7: Rail Budget-2016: Bullet Train, SRESHTA, SUTRA, SAHAYAK, RAKSHAK, Urban Infra
- Lord Dalhousie and Chief Engineer George Clerk, Railway Minutes & “Guarantee system”
- Rail Track: type of Gauges: Broad, Meter, Narrow, Project Uni-gauge
- Acworth Committee 1921 and sepratation of rail budget from general budget. Why NITI Ayog is recommending their merger?
- RAIL Budget 2016: finance, accountability, PPP reforms.
- High speed and Bullet trains- arguments in favour and against.
- New trains for unreserved passengers and Reserved Passengers – CAPF MCQ from this topic.
- Rakshak device, Sahayak coolie, Bio-vaccum toilets in railways and Environment protection measures.
- New services for Women/S.citizen, Divyang/PH
- Railway R&D: SRESTHA, Sutra, C T Venugopal chair and Kalpana Chawla chair
- organizations under Civil Aviation Ministry
- Civil Aviation Policy 2016: reforms for Regional connectivity, 5/20 rule
- Why and How to promote domestic tourism?
- Rail and highway reforms.
- Real estate challenges and legal reforms: 1) model building bye laws 2) Real estate regulation bill.
Youtube Link: https://youtu.be/qm3KExeeHlc
Powerpoints of all videos, are available here: mediafire.com/folder/xemd2vgz5a5d5/1_Powerpoints
This concludes the fifth pillar. Now only sixth and last pillar left i.e. HRD
anybody plzz guide me in environment section for prelims exam
where to study current affairs
i hv done that but still i m not getting the confidence
Thanks a lot
Thank you Mrunal Sir:)
hi your all videos are useful , thank you sir, your notes on bse is awesome
thank you so much sir, you are doing such a great job.
Hi. I have come across interviews where two candidates have the same grand total but ranking is different for eg: 142 and 184 etc. Please clarify on this part.
Thank you so much sir..
Tell me the link to download pots for economic survey n budget videos
mrunal vedio just write in u tube
not getting rail budget ppt bes 165 p7
mrunal sir rocks once again
thank a lot sir :)
Where are the power points of ESB16 series? Pls help urgently.
Thanks a lot !!! Sir
sir,please provide capf ac exam
answer key 2016
Capf cuttoff any idea?
please provide your lecture videos in english
Sir I am preparing for UPSC 2017 attempt, I have not studied much before, could you please tell me a roadmap for 321 days
Hi Mrunal, I’m sure these lectures are great but they are in Hindi and I’m sad to say my favourite site has stopped becoming useful for me :( I miss the incredibly lucid (and hilarious!) illustrative explanations you used to write in ENGLISH. I was reading your old notes and just wanted to come here and say that. I miss!!
sir what is “ONTAP” License and new guidelines of RBI for banking license
Sir .. pls upload the last pillar of the series .. only 5 days left .. ur videos r really helpful
sir plz upload ppt 0f BES165/P7 and further lectures . plzzzz sir
mrunal ‘ sir lecture sunne wale alwz khush khush…
thnq so much sir..no words to describe your selfless service !
Are colour blinded Engineers fit to be selected for Indian Engineering Services.
Thank you a lot sir for your help and support. :)
i m preparing for 2017 n i m new in this feild…. pls guide me how to do prepartion
pls sir help me