Full Length Question Papers for Ethics, Integrity and Aptitude
- [Full Length Mock] UPSC Mains GS4: Set#3- Ethics case study on Sridevi, Shah Faisal & Burhan Wani
- [Full Length Mock] UPSC Mains GS4: Set#2- Ethics, Integrity, Aptitude with case study on recruitment, Ostracism, Friendship & More
- [Full Length Mock] UUPSC Mains GS4: Set#1- Ethics, Integrity, Aptitude incl. Case Studies on Blue Whale Game, Gender Equality, Artistic Freedom
- [Download] UPSC Mains-GS4: Topicwise ALL Case Studies & Questions from 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013 papers of Ethics, Integrity & Aptitude
2015: Ethics by Kavan Limbasiya (AIR-198 | CSE-2014)
- [Ethics] E1/P1: Human Interface: Types of Judgments, Prerequisite for Ethical scrutiny, Meta Ethics, Applied ethics, Normative-Descriptive ethics
- [Ethics] E1/P2: Human Interface: Theories of Ethics- Teleological, Deontological, Virtue Ethics, Conduct Ethics, Rights based, Utilitarianism, Hedonism, Egoism,
- [Ethics] E1/P3: Human Values-Role of Family, Society, Educational Institutes; Ethics in Public & Private relations
- [Ethics] E2/P1: Attitude- Meaning, Structure, Functions, CAB Model- cognitive, affective, behavioral components
- [Ethics] E2/P2: Moral & Political attitude: Types, Factors Affecting, Role of Social Media, Milgram Experiment
- [Ethics] E2/P3: Attitude formation & Behavior Change, Persuasion, Prejudice, Discrimination, Stereotyping
- [Ethics] E2/P4: Case studies on Attitude, Behavior Change, Persuasion, Prejudice, Discrimination
- [Ethics] E3/P1: Aptitude for Civil Services & Foundational Values: Integrity, Probity, Objectivity
- [Ethics] E3/P2: Foundation Values-Empathy & Compassion towards the Weak + Case studies & Descriptive Questions
- [Ethics] E3/P3: Neutrality, Anonymity, Impartiality- 3 foundational values for civil services
- [Ethics] E3/P4: Case studies on Foundational values of Civil Services- objectivity, integrity, impartiality, neutrality, anonymity
2014: Articles on Ethics
viagra drug contraindications with viagra Here is the list of articles published under [Ethics] series for UPSC CSAT Paper II (decision making) and General Studies Paper IV (ethics) for Civil service IAS IPS Exam.
- [Ethics] Suspension: Meaning, Features, Reasons; Death, Resignation, Promotion during suspension & Case Studies
- [Ethics] Traps in Bribery case: features, safeguards, Phenolphthalein Test & case studies
- [Ethics] Enquries: Preliminary, Discreet, Regular; Prevention of Corruption Act features, Investigation & case studies
- [Ethics] Complaints: sources, types, actions, case studies
- [Ethics] Conduct rules: Meaning, implication, examples, misconduct vs.crime and case studies
- [GS2] Department of Personnel & Training, Vigilance: functions, United Nations Convention against Corruption, fodder points for GS4
- [GS2] Department of Administrative Reforms & Public Grievances (DARPG), Sevottam Framework, E-Office
- [Ethics] Sample Questions, Case studies for UPSC General studies paper 4 based on Donald Menzel’s book
- [Ethics] Samples questions based on ethics courses of San Diego and Texas University
- [Ethics] UPSC uploads sample questions for General Studies (GS) Mains Paper 4 (Ethics, Integrity AND Aptitude)
GS4: Mains Syllabus for Ethics, Integrity and Aptitude
buy viagra pills lowest price This paper will include questions to test the candidates’ attitude and approach to issues relating to integrity, probity in public life and his problem solving approach to various issues and conflicts faced by him in dealing with society. Questions may utilise the case study approach to determine these aspects. The following broad areas will be covered.
- Ethics and Human Interface: Essence, determinants and consequences of Ethics in human actions; dimensions of ethics; ethics in private and public relationships.
- Human Values – lessons from the lives and teachings of great leaders, reformers and administrators; role of family, society and educational institutions in inculcating values.
- Attitude: content, structure, function; its influence and relation with thought and behaviour; moral and political attitudes; social influence and persuasion.
- Aptitude and foundational values for Civil Service , integrity, impartiality and non-partisanship, objectivity, dedication to public service, empathy, tolerance and compassion towards the weaker-sections.
- Emotional intelligence-concepts, and their utilities and application in administration and governance.
- Contributions of moral thinkers and philosophers from India and world.
- Public/Civil service values and Ethics in Public administration: Status and problems; ethical concerns and dilemmas in government and private institutions; laws, rules, regulations and conscience as sources of ethical guidance; accountability and ethical governance; strengthening of ethical and moral values in governance;
- Ethical issues in international relations and funding; corporate governance.
- Probity in Governance: Concept of public service; Philosophical basis of governance and probity; Information
- sharing and transparency in government, Right to Information, Codes of Ethics, Codes of Conduct, Citizen’s
- Charters, Work culture, Quality of service delivery, Utilization of public funds, challenges of corruption.
- Case Studies on above issues.